The 'Couldn't think where to put this' thread part 2 or 'does my comment merit a NEW THREAD?'

Comments

• I saw a video of the toilet bowl, seemed a long way off being ready...

Their meant to play their in 3 weeks.....

Can you get relegated if you don't have a home ground.... ;tumbleweed

One can only hope... ;devil
  • For the fellow squad number geeks out there, the new recruit are as follows:

1 Fabianski
    4 Balbuena
    8 Anderson
    15 Sanchez
    19 Wilshere
    20 Yarmolenko
    23 Diop
    24 Fredericks
    27 Perez
  • That is a quality looking squad. Probably the best we have had at the start of a season for a long time. Perhaps since 1998-1999 season?
  • edited August 2018
    As a spurs you don’t need to buy Fifa 19 this year as you have all their team on Fifa 18 ;clap ;lol
  • Haven't seen this link posted (probably has been half a dozen times, if it has, feel free to delete this post).

Mark Noble writing a column for the Standard:

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/mark-noble-west-ham-boss-manuel-pellegrini-has-been-class-it-s-the-little-things-that-make-a-big-a3908521.html
  • edited August 2018
    Think it's new, buffy, so thanks for posting the link. ;ok
  • In my Dads days of senility, The Chuckle Brothers were one of the very few things that made him laugh.

For me, its always sad when another Barry goes. My small tribute, in the Chuckle style....

I didn't realize there was another Chuckle Brother, # To you, 'Tommy' ;thumbsup

brch
  • So Rocky, today in football, Rotherham fans (who the Chuckle Brothers support) exchanged chants of 'To me' 'To you' with the visiting Ipswich fans.

https://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45156982

Football, huh? It's got all dusty in here again...
  • Yes, I saw it. A lovely way to remember someone close to the club ;thumbsup
  • As a result of following the link that Valiant posted I ended up at this site.

https://thebeautifulhistory.wordpress.com/

It's a potted history of all the divisions' clubs. Remarkably it was written by a Dutchman although from his English you'd never guess.
  • edited August 2018
    When it comes to shirts, etc. this is the site I always use, never found it to be wrong

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/
  • So with the spuds getting more wembley games as the stadium is not ready, who thinks we would have been thrown under the bus if we had delayed the opening of our stadium.
  • Me. They should have to play away like we did. ;angry
  • You cant just 'flip' fixtures once the season has started.
  • Herb

Apparently...
  • Well the FA must be in levy’s pocket simples
  • They've switched Liverpool on Saturday 15 September and Cardiff 6 October.

Everton are at home to us on Sunday 16 September so maybe the Merseyside plod won't have enough bodies available the following day whereas the Met will have already got their rosters and overtime booked,

Probably the same with Cardiff, they have two home games prior to that so the overtime allowance would probably be a maxed out at South Wales Police.
  • On the plus side it must be costing them a fortune
  • Just booked me & my gf two tickets to the Wolves game. My first trip to the stadium for a game & my first West Ham match in ages. ;wahoo
  • BREAKING NEWS: Sky sources understand Lukerz's girlfriend has offered recently-acquired ticket to West Ham v Wolves to whu606 forum member OCS.

;hmm
  • edited August 2018
    She must really really like you Luke....
  • He hasn't told her yet
  • IronHerb said:

You cant just 'flip' fixtures once the season has started.

I meant they can't change a home game to an away game. Shifting to Wembley is ok.
  • Mo Salah video referred to police after he was seen driving with his phone in hand (whilst being harassed for an autograph) was the headline I saw when clicking on the BBC website a few minutes ago.

I get that he's very popular currently and will have people wanting a piece of him whenever he's out and about. However, I strongly object to him being on his phone after 35 minutes of the game against us on Sunday!

salah

salah2
  • So apparently my girlfriend has now handed in a transfer request ;hmm
  • Is she missing her family in France? Has she threatened not to play? Downed tools?Taken a loyalty bonus to rub salt in the wounds? I hope you had a sell on clause in the contract Lukerz! Or at least a player exchange... ;wink
  • Lukerz said:

So apparently my girlfriend has now handed in a transfer request ;hmm

Is she going to wait till January, or seek comfort overseas ;wink
This discussion has been closed.