TRANSFER WINDOW KLAXON - stand clear, this window is now closed

Comments

• Lukerz said:

Jinxed says Collins to Palace. ;hmm

Unless he's being knighted, of course...
  • To be fair, I’d be more confident in Hugill doing well here than Smolov.
  • Never heard of this Hug n kiss fella.
  • Giroud to Chelsea 15 million
  • They got a very good deal there!
  • So Ox has gone back. Surely Dendocker will be coming.
  • Cuz1 said:

Giroud to Chelsea 15 million

This is insane. If I was a gooner I would be utterly livid.
  • Hamstew said:

So Ox has gone back. Surely Dendocker will be coming.

We must be getting a new dm as we have just let go another who has played in that position ?
  • Cuz1 said:

Giroud to Chelsea 15 million

This is insane. If I was a gooner I would be utterly livid.
    Beeb saying 'in the region of' £18m.
  • This site is so tiring at times.

If only there were some way to not use it...
    Just popped back to say, there is and I’ve found it, twist give me a bell I’ll let you in on the secret ;biggrin
  • alderz said:

This Hugill chap hasn't been mentioned anywhere on the BBC thread, for what it's worth.

They have now (18.13pm): fee agreed.
  • So many posters say we must get rid of AC, who they rate an impact sub at best. We may then replace him with this Hugill guy who is meant to be a big target man who would replace AC and be, at best, an impact sub. This is then reacted to with disbelief.
    Make your mind up.

Just popped back to say, there is and I’ve found it, twist give me a bell I’ll let you in on the secret ;biggrin
    Doesn't seem to be working. ;wink
  • I am not a fan, but I have just seen that Nasri is now a free agent - could be worth a punt
  • Sky sports confirm giroud fee of 15.3 million and 2.2 in bonuses bargain
  • edited January 2018
    No Mahrez to City. I don't suppose he'll be turning out for Leicester tonight.

(checks FF bench)
  • How come almost every player we linked to always as in the article and so are Crystal Palace
  • I am not a fan, but I have just seen that Nasri is now a free agent - could be worth a punt

Believe me it is....and will do, just ironing out a couple of bugs, until it goes into production mode, glad to help another “user”
  • Herb, I always thought that AC was used as an impact sub because he could only be relied on for the last quarter of a game.
  • edited January 2018

This site is so tiring at times.

Believe me it is....and will do, just ironing out a couple of bugs, until it goes into production mode, glad to help another “user”
    2 comments and 30 odd reactions? Seems like using the site to me...

• You'd hope so Vorse. Dendoncker seems to be the most likely, but that clock is ticking. 5 hours to get things done.

Re Hugill, it's not looking like a particularly popular deal to say the least. Social media is in meltdown, and to an extent I can understand why, but I hope if he does join he's given a chance by the fans. It's not his fault we've made a bid and it can't be nice reading opinions from fans that have probably never seen him play.
  • edited January 2018
    Watford have just signed Ndong so that is another club out of the running for Dendoncker
  • Social media always seem to be in meltdown. Social media seems to be the origin of the meaning of the word meltdown.

Call me crazy, but I'm starting to think it might not be a truly representative sample of either our fanbase or, more widely, rational human beings at all.
  • edited January 2018
    I can't claim to have heard of Hugill.

The family name apparently derives from an old Norse word meaning "hollow" or "ravine".

I'm just surprised it isn't doesn't mean "carthorse". [See also the Anglo-Saxon "carroll".]
  • Herb, I always thought that AC was used as an impact sub because he could only be relied on for the last quarter of a game.

Well you were wrong.
  • Cuz,

My concern is whenever they mention Palace and us in negotiations for the same player they are talking about a loan with a commitment to buy at the end of the period whilst we are quoted as wanting an option!

;doh
  • Politely said Herb
  • edited January 2018
    Does Hugill actually get in Preston’s first team regularly?
    This will take us to the next level?
This discussion has been closed.