Lookman! Don’t Ayew Rooney perfectly Goodison Wednesday evening (A Everton 29.11.17 Match Thread)

Comments

• Moyes out now lol
  • Can we not get the game against city called off??

We could let in ten!! We are absolutely shocking.

For the first time in my life I actually feel like crying with the shame of being a West Ham supporter.
  • 4-0 v Everton. A team that lost 5-1 at home last week. Wow. Just Wow.

Goodnight guys.
  • No man on the post? What is this newfangled philosophy?
  • So far they've had 5 attempts and scored 4. Until tonight they didn't know where the goal was but we arrive with neon lights and giant arrows pointing towards it saying "try your luck, a prize every time"
  • Well it looks like Rice will be getting a run in the team. Time to see if the kids have what it takes.
  • When Allardyce was our manager I was never worried about our defending - just scoring goals.

Since then it's reversed - I've never worried about our attack but our defence is frighteningly bad and it seems little has changed since Moyes has came in.
  • Why are you not worried about our attack. We're hardly terrorising defences. We've score twice in our last 4 games.
  • I'm just lost for words
    This season at the moment seems spiraling in the wrong direction..
    IMHO will be surprised if we stay up, and know have to give Moyes time, but at present he seems to have had little effect & I still believe as did when appointed he was totally the wrong man..
    But it's not just about him, these players for the most have been shocking...
    Sad for me to say Sunday I'm dreading...
  • At least when we are relegated i will have this to fall back on in May :)

• Do you think that Hart has it in his contract that he can’t be dropped. England’s No.1.....you’re having a laugh.
  • Good to see Moyes is bringing his Sunderland form to us.

Shocking shocking performance.
  • Moyes. Did people really think he could save us?
  • Southampton bringing city's winning run to an end at the moment so they will really be going for it Sunday. Can see our record defeat coming.
  • Disgusting.
    Disgraceful.
    Embarrassing.

Feel sorry for all those fans who made the trip
  • Can't wait for my boy to ask me what the result was in the morning.
  • I despair,I really do.
    For me it's a case of seeing where we are at Christmas & hoping that we can get to 4th from bottom.
    If we find ourselves cut adrift then let's start playing the kids.
    The only crumb of comfort I can take from tonight is the big if i.e when we hit the bar or the penalty being saved,the game might have been different.
    As things stand though,& I hope I'm wrong, but I think we're going down.
  • I think relegation is nailed on.

Need to start planning for the Championship.
  • edited November 2017
    I dont think playing the kids woukd be fair. Lets be honest we would still be losing so it won't be much good for them.
  • Have we ever had such a toothless team before? We could end up being bottom of the league by this weekend.
  • Why are you not worried about our attack. We're hardly terrorising defences. We've score twice in our last 4 games.

It's a confidence thing. When we are losing we lose hope and therefore lose hope and desire in attack. If we were more in the game then I'd have confidence in the players to score. For example start of the second half we seemed to have some belief and came close to scoring. Then they saved the pen and we lost hope, then they scored their third and we completely lost hope.
  • Lukerz said:

I think relegation is nailed on.

Need to start planning for the Championship.

Let’s see what the owners spend now...
  • double figures for City Sunday ?
  • With this squad of players I wouldn’t put money on us managing to stay in the championship next season.
    I might go and put a tenner on us going down to the first division next season.

Absolutely despicable , disgraceful performance .

They might as well keep Moyes for this season as this lot of players clearly won’t play for any manager . How many years have we had players who just can’t give a stuff for the club or the fans??
  • We'll very likely be on 10 points after 17 games, relegation much more likely than not imo.
  • Like we’ve said not an easy league to get out of more false promises for us to look forward to
  • So should have got Pardew
  • I can't see us winning another game this year and would be surprised if we get a point. We are going to need one helluva run in 2018 to avoid the drop but can't see this lot being able to do it.
    We will get the usual drivel from the players that they'll work hard to turn it around. I believe they are working hard but they don't seem to possess any natural abilities as footballers to actually make it happen.
  • Sterling snatches another late winner it seems.
This discussion has been closed.