Summer 2017 Transfer Speculation (continued)

Comments

• The last paragraph is the kicker:
    Although entirely fabricated, it is thought that this report of such a move will prompt incredibly angry tweets and facebook comments from people not bothering to read more than the headline.
  • Just reading 'Jesse Lingard' was enough for me (although I did read the last portion of the offering)
  • #fakeplayer
  • So are we expecting Hernandez first words to be "everyone knows West Ham are a big club with a big history"? ;hmm
  • Look out for a bunch of sombrero's at the away games.....

Always knew this would come back

;barrera
  • So just thinking our 1st or 2nd most expensive player(depending if you only read half of the BBC article) Ayew is not in our first 11.

We are now a club that had a 20m player on the bench....
  • I think are chairmen and manager are placing a bit too much importance on our pre-season friendlies.

Poaching former players to gain a competitive advantage can be useful but Hart, Zabaleta (Man City) and Arnautovic (Weder Bremen)?

Do we have a friendly against Leverkusen I don't know about?
  • Feghouli 4.5 million. N'Diaye in and PSG chasing Quina are the words on the street.
  • Wilshere heavily linked again.

Yes please ;pray
  • why ? guy is as crocked as Carroll need to get away from injury prone players

Yes please ;pray

As someone who has been incredibly frustrated by Carroll's injury record (like most of us), why on earth would you want us to sign a guy who has played the same amount of games over the last few years?

Yes please ;pray

As someone who has been incredibly frustrated by Carroll's injury record (like most of us), why on earth would you want us to sign a guy who has played the same amount of games over the last few years?
    On his day a very good player.
    The frustration I and many others have with Carroll is because we have relied so heavily on him as we've had no back up. It has been 'Carroll injured, season over'
    Wilshere would be different because we have cover in his position
  • Raul Jimenez being reported as nearly done ;barrera
  • Dont see the point wasting whatever wages he would command for half a season

Yes please ;pray

On his day a very good player.
    The frustration I and many others have with Carroll is because we have relied so heavily on him as we've had no back up. It has been 'Carroll injured, season over'
    Wilshere would be different because we have cover in his position
    So it's alright wasting money on him because he'd be less valuable to the team? ;hmm
  • Bacca joining Marseille for £13 million?
  • http://sportwitness.co.uk/west-ham-insisting-signing-26-year-old-deal-even-done-today/

Discuss!

Would rather the money was spent on Kara Mbodji from Anderlecht who can cover Centre Back/ Midfield and is a friend of Kouyate.
  • The article itself seems to cast considerable doubt on that rumour.
  • Valencia scored a hattrick on his debut with Tigres last night as they thumped Pueblo 5-0.
  • Sounds a prospect. Lets sign him!
  • I genuinely believe he could have been a good option at LAM, and that in our league that was his best position, cutting in and cracking it with his right peg. However, it appears he didn't really fit in with the squad / country, and Bilic didn't fancy him, so I'll trust it was the right decision to get rid.
  • IMO a perfect example that not all talent can hatch it in the Premier league... ( Zaza another )....
  • He could score a hattrick every game this season but doesn't change the fact e can't cut it in the premier league

Too inconsistent and too lightweight

He has his level and that is the Mexican league which is likely not even championship level
  • That is sort of my point Champo. He has the skills but we all agree he is lightweight and inconsistent. Thereby if he put on some muscle (easily doable for a professional player) he wouldn't be so lightweight. If he worked harder in training, maybe he would be less inconsistent (not necessarily though). Although of course its all ifs and buts, I just think he could have been a good premiership LAM/LW if he had done the above.
  • Anyone know when Hernandez is expected to sign .has he even had a medical yet .we seem to take forever getting players over the line
  • He has been on holiday I think he is due Tom for medical
This discussion has been closed.