Let's keep it below 4 (Arsenal Away 5/4/2017 match thread)

Comments

• Sakho on, looks like I was a bit harsh on the PR dept for the article on Sunday.
  • So our strikers getting no supply.Take off our striker and put on another striker?

;hmm

I would have preferred to see AC and Sakho together. Ayew off, instead of AC?

Not sure Lanzini's being too effective.

• The goals we let in are Sunday league and that will see us relegated at this rate.
  • edited April 2017
    Desperately need Spurs to win now. Can't see us beating Swansea as their confidence will be sky high and our rock bottom. Slav seems to make his substitutions by drawing names out of a hat.
    They've got their third choice keeper in and he's not seen the ball yet.
  • Poor show again
  • Getting totally fed up with this rubbish now. Poor poor side.
  • Last minute penalty.com anyone?
  • So so easy for Arsenal. We don't even make it difficult for the opposition.
  • We can't keep possession.

We don't track runners.

Totally unacceptable.
  • Sounds poor, probably just as well I cannot get a stream to work. ;puzzled
  • Club feels dead at the moment.
  • It's below poor Hants. We do nothing.
  • Good lord, what is going on ;weep
  • We were never getting anything out of the away game at the Emirates. Why the hysteria?
  • And there's the 3rd. Hopefully we can fulfill this threads title but wouldn't hold my breath.
  • The second easiest game Arsenal have had behind the one at ours. Slav appears totally clueless and has no idea what to do.
  • Get in Spurs lol
  • AND AGAIN ;wahoo
  • Mrs G nobody expected anything out of this game but we did expect the team to at least show some kind of desire and effort. No one expected palace to get anything at Chelsea but some hard work and effort paid off.
  • We are an embarrassment!!
    I could pay a fortune for a season ticket and live near Mark Noble etc but I will not pay to watch us any more!
  • Stayed below4!
  • Progress ;wahoo
  • And a 3rd for Spurs. Hopefully Swansea will now be shot for Saturday but luckily for them they're playing us.
  • edited April 2017
    Hate to say it, but is this not making Slav look out of his depth.
    No GK, no defence (what is the point of Fonte), no midfield, no attack.
    Just reminded by commentator, last time we last 5 on the trot was 6 years ago and were relegated.
    Thanks Spuds (carbolic mouthwash needed) ;biggrin
  • edited April 2017
    Sorry to say this but our manager has no clue as to how to get us out of this mire.

Easy peasy for Arsenal
  • edited April 2017

Mrs G nobody expected anything out of this game but we did expect the team to at least show some kind of desire and effort.

We obviously have different views on the game. I saw both.

Just not enough quality.

And a couple of slightly odd decisions re subs (although I don't generally like to second-guess the gaffer, cos he has much more info about our players and experience of managing than I do.)

No one expected palace to get anything at Chelsea but some hard work and effort paid off.

And more often than not, against the top teams, it doesn't.
  • What a load of gutless rubbish.
  • Well we kept it below 4! Just watched highlights and ye we looked poor. Walcotts goal looked good but the other two Randolph maybe should have saved? Time for Adrian to return I think. We were fortunate not to concede a penalty or two?
    Roll on next match. ;scarf
This discussion has been closed.