The 'couldn't think where else to put this' and decided it didn't merit a new thread thread

Comments

• Nah, too lazy.

Zaza has scored five goals in six games for Valencia and Calleri has scored two in six for Las Palmas

Crikey.........
  • At the moment we also cant seem to get a proven Quality Striker in position to score.

Does our Manager know how to use Strikers is maybe a question to answer.
  • I just counted, and eight teams in the League have scored more goals than us. It's best not to compare the "goals against" columns. I do think that there is a certain breed of striker that does really well in Mediterranean clubs that doesn't always shine in England. West Ham just seem to have a knack for selecting them.
  • I just counted, and eight teams in the League have scored more goals than us. It's best not to compare the "goals against" columns. I do think that there is a certain breed of striker that does really well in Mediterranean clubs that doesn't always shine in England. West Ham just seem to have a knack for selecting them.

Easy mistake. I often mistake the Thames for the Med.
  • edited September 2017
    Referring to Prince Harry flying helicopters, an actual MP had this to say:
    "Somebody else will tell me whether or not that's true but I've been told that's an absolute fact that somebody sits beside him and drives the helicopters for him."
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-41411889

Frankly, (imo) in the same class of stupid as:
    Rapper B.o.B. raising funds to check if Earth is flat
    http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41399164
  • edited September 2017
    His record is insane.... And he got another 2 in his 400th game...

Cristiano Ronaldo plays his 400th game for Real Madrid tonight:
    Games: 399
    Goals: 409
    Assists: 112
  • Nearly four times as many goals as assists? Proves what a selfish so and so he is. Give me Carlton Cole any day of the week

• Rapper B.o.B. raising funds to check if Earth is flat
    http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41399164

;lol ;doh
  • OCS ;ok
    Devonshire was a joy to watch, him & the Sir Trev combination ;wahoo
  • MrsGrey

And we in the rest of the world wonder how Trump can get elected...

It's a funny country...
  • I love reading the Flat Earth conspiracy theories.
  • I particularly like the idea that NASA has guards at the edges to stop people falling off.

I haven't heard of people coming back from the edge to tell that tale, so what do they do with them afterwards?

Brainwash them?

Intern them in prison camps?

Kill them (but then, why wouldn't they just let them fall off the edge?)

Part of me thinks they haven't thought this through thoroughly.
  • NASA has guards at the edges to stop people falling off?? ;lol

I have got to read some of these... how do they explain day and night? And do they think all the other planets are flat too, or just earth?

And how do they account for the footage taken from space by, for example, the ISS ;hmm

;run
  • MrsGrey said:

NASA has guards at the edges to stop people falling off?? ;lol

And what did they do before NASA?

;hmm

Ah yes, Knights Templar ;wahoo
  • I work in Shipping, we send containers all ROUND the world.

Not once have I had a customer complain that their Shipment fell off the earth...

I will check with my claims department... Maybe Lloyds of London have a policy for this...
  • The Circumfence* takes care of it, of course ;thumbsup

* copyright: Terry Pratchett
  • I see Carlton Cole is coming to Crystal Palace in time to score against us.
  • Well we've joined in with them so we want some of it.
  • On a similar note, I detest these new sleeve sponsors. Ruins the look of the kit, and I detest the asymmetry. Clubs are receiving more income then ever with the latest huge TV deal, did they really need this extra income stream? Total greed. If you can't tell, I'll have you know I'm fuming about it.
  • edited October 2017
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-tyne-41473443
    An "unfortunate error" in subtitling led to Newcastle United being labelled "black and white scum" during the BBC's Match of the Day 2 programme.

Need to get the glitch in that software sorted!

;lol
  • Glitch? What glitch? I'd say that was on purpose ;whistle

• IMG_20171002_183939

What do you think it is that Arthur knows that he doesn't want you to find out ;hmm
  • He's got the Rav tapes ???

;lol
  • Been watching this .................... oh the memories

• Tom Petty, RIP ;nonono
  • Broken heart?

RIP
  • Was thinking again on Saturday that a major problem with our pitch is that the grass is too long.
    I am sure that the reason players hit passes poorly and often cannot run properly with the ball is that it seems to stick and not move with pace.
    I have thought this for ages but maybe it’s just me.
    Even though the pitch is watered heavily each half there seems to be no zip off the grass.
This discussion has been closed.