The 'couldn't think where else to put this' and decided it didn't merit a new thread thread

Comments

• Flogging! That's a bit harsh ;nonono
  • Too good for 'em....

#Curmudgeon
  • Anyone else having problems getting onto the KUMB forum?
  • edited August 2017
    Little Peas not sure if he wants to join the Boyband....

DHcNGRXWsAAhYRz
  • He is thinking that's the worst YMCA I have ever seen ;lol
  • edited August 2017
    On another note the day/night test match has been brilliant.

WI 104-7 after following on.

;wahoo
  • Suz, WI couldn't even make the 3rd innings follow on score! That was ridiculously one-sided.
  • I know, they faced less overs in the 2nd linings than they would have done in an ODI.
  • On the plus side, WI are leading Cook by 62 runs with AC still to bat. Will he single handedly beat WI?
  • Sub-editors getting right up my hooter part 356

Heading:
    Rodgers relishing 'box office' Champions League group
    Comment:
    "We're relishing it," said Lawwell (Celtic chief exec). "I haven't spoken to Brendan since the draw but I'm sure he's relishing it and we'll be ready to do our very best.
  • I quite like a nice bit of relish in a cheese sandwich. ;yercoat
  • I see the rib man has set up at Billericay town fc
  • Our media team being decidedly rubbish again. They're running their On This Day feature and have our 3-0 win at Anfield as 3 years ago today when it was 2015.

Good work, fellas ;ok
  • From the Observer "Said & Done" Section..

Indonesian businessman Erick Thohir was asked why he bought Inter Milan in 2013, he replied "“I’ve been an Inter fan ever since they bought the Dutch trio. Buying a football club isn’t just a matter of business – you have to love that team.”

Interhave never had more than two Dutch first team players in any season, Rijkaard, Gullit and van Basten joined AC Milan.
  • Our media team being decidedly rubbish again. They're running their On This Day feature and have our 3-0 win at Anfield as 3 years ago today when it was 2015.

Good work, fellas ;ok

not on my feed it says 3 goals 3 points 2 years ago today at Anfield

;hmm
  • They've changed it then. There were a few comments on the feed that suggested they do so...
  • Don't know if this has been posted somewhere already, but it makes for an interesting read of what determination can achieve.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40997071
  • He hasn't achieved anything yet.
  • I'm determined to win the lottery but so far it hasn't happened.
  • They might want to fix that caption.
    "Glenn Tamplin wants Billericay Town in the Football League by 2027"
    "His signings include former Liverpool players Jermaine Pennant, 34, and Paul Konchesky, 36, and he wants Billericay in the Football League in five years."

He sounds like a bad version of Sir Brendan.
  • edited August 2017
    Herb, try reading the article. You don't think being worth around £30m after setting up his own steel business from scratch is an achievement?
    And on a footballing note-Billericay have won four of the opening five games, an achievement that would not go unnoticed at West Ham. ;ok

Outcast, a bit like Sully wanting to win the PL and European Cup in, what was it, 7 years? ;wink
  • He is having his 15 mins of fame here, the reality is that his fortune will not last five minutes if they actually look like progressing, he is targeting the upper tiers but I very much expect that it is all going to end in tears
  • I go Billericay occasionally and a lot of my mates are season ticket holders tamplin has put his money where his mouth is and redeveloped all four stands the clubhouse and facilities re laid the pitch spent over a million on the ground. If he does clear off the club will be left with much better facilities. My mates all think his ego will get the better of him at some point and he will leave at the moment Billericay are the man city of non league their last two games they won 6-1 and 5-0. It's certainly entertaining even if it is a bit of a circus
  • He worked at Rainham Steel and left taking a number of their clients which didn't go down too well.
  • Herb, I think that's standard business practice.
  • Not in the steel business I'm led to believe!
  • Just got an Uber home and the driver asked me if I followed football. I said yes and of course he asked which team. I said West Ham and he relied stating that West Ham was his 2nd favourite team (been a while since I heard that). Therefore I asked who his favourite team was. He said Chelsea.

I almost threw up.
  • Just watched Andre Ayew last 66 mins in another poor performance IMO ....
    His performance would have done him No good at all confidence wIse, and his nation Ghana are 1 - 0 down to Congo with 20 mins to go... ;doh
  • Make it stop. What is the theme here??

FB_IMG_1504293808828
  • When you have a funeral at 1pm and West Ham at 3

(courtesy of Twitter)
This discussion has been closed.