The 'couldn't think where else to put this' and decided it didn't merit a new thread thread

Comments

• Nothing wrong with Woolwich (well, there is lots, actually) but I liked living and working there.
  • MrsG - I could have suggested the other team whose name begins and ends with M. ;biggrin
  • But then you'd have been modded .....
  • NEoldiron said:

Suze, no offence, you can support who you want - I mean, look at all the Manure fans in Surrey - but isn't Charlton your local team? ;wink

I am from Romford Essex and support West Ham because that’s what my dad said I must do.

Charlton is my local club now as I moved through the Blackwall tunnel for love 15 years ago. I have a soft spot for them as they had done good works in the local community.
  • I'm still trying to work out which local team starts and ends with M ;hmm
  • Mertsham play in the Ismithan League ;hmm
  • IH, you can not be serious (in a McEnro stylely voice ;biggrin)
  • Nothing wrong with Woolwich (well, there is lots, actually) but I liked living and working there.

I like it too. A lot actually.
  • I'm serious. Mitcham is too far away as is Mertsham. ;puzzled
  • I've been looking forward to this coffee I just made, and it's too hot to drink :-(
  • You need a splash of milk in it ;ok
  • It's alright, it's cooled down now. Thanks, though.
  • Herb, I'll whisper it, "mi____um" ;biggrin
  • NEoldiron said:

Suze, no offence, you can support who you want - I mean, look at all the Manure fans in Surrey - but isn't Charlton your local team? ;wink

Sorry, but Surrey is a Chelsea stronghold these days, we're moving up market ;lol
  • edited December 2017
    Just to get into the Scouse Christmas spirit
  • ;lol

Peter Crouch: "It was before the 2007 UCL final. We went Go-Karting. We were going round the track and I flew into the pits but there were no breaks. I was driving straight towards Kuyt and Alonso and thought to myself who was more valuable? So I swerved into Kuyt!"
  • Something tells me RTE's heart isn't really in their programming...

RTE 1 today

12:45
    Telly Bingo
    13:00
    RTÉ News: One O'clock News and weather reports.
    15:00
    Fair City Charlotte uncovers Dr Oakley's plan, Aoife is rocked by Karen's decision and Ama reveals some surprising news.
    15:30
    Today with Maura and Daithi (Includes RTÉ News And Weather)
    17:40
    Nuacht Nuacht an lae. Nuacht naisi nta agus idirnaisi nta ó RTÉ. (The latest news stories).
    18:00
    The Angelus
    18:01
    RTÉ News: Six One The latest news stories and in-depth reports.
    19:00
    Nationwide Donal Byrne goes to Dundalk in County Louth to meet David Martin to find out how he juggles a career as a popular tenor with his job as a military policeman. Niall Martin visits Ronan Byrne's poultry farm in Co. Galway to find out about his turkey flock.
    21:00
    RTÉ News: Nine O'clock The latest national and international news.
    21:35
    The Late Late Show Ryan Tubridy is joined by Ed Sheeran, Jason Byrne and Picture This.
    02:30
    Telly Bingo
    03:05
    Nationwide
    08:10
    Nationwide
    10:15
    The Best Of today with Maura and Daithi (Followed By RTÉ News And Weather)

• ;lol

Peter Crouch: "It was before the 2007 UCL final. We went Go-Karting. We were going round the track and I flew into the pits but there were no breaks. I was driving straight towards Kuyt and Alonso and thought to myself who was more valuable? So I swerved into Kuyt!"

I like Crouch, it was few years ago but I recall when he was on a talk show and he was asked what he would have been had he not been a footballer, he replied “single”

Well it made me laugh
    ;lol
  • Chicago, I also find that very funny, cheered me up that has ;ok ;lol
  • edited December 2017
    Chicago great quote...

Same theme I like the "So, what first attracted you to the millionaire" can't remember who said it but funny...
  • Vorse, it was Mrs Merton to Debbie McGee ;ok

Great moment ;lol
  • Also:

To Victoria Beckham "So is Brooklyn going to be a footballer like his dad, or a singer, like Mariah Carey"

;lol
  • Sasha Baron Cohen ;bowdown
  • Chicago his actual words were “a virgin”
  • Baracks, just in case you`ve missed this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42369780

Hurrah ;champagne ;wahoo
  • I wonder if he'd sell me his final ticket as he's not going ??
  • Baracks, just in case you`ve missed this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42369780

Hurrah ;champagne ;wahoo

I’ve booked the day off and the two days before to give me plenty of preparation time to savour the experience
This discussion has been closed.