The 'couldn't think where else to put this' and decided it didn't merit a new thread thread

Comments

• I'm not sure about the EUFA one but I think Michael carrick must have done the others.
  • Thorn your good...

Carrick won UEFA last season.
  • Oh yes. I was sure it was going to be an ex hammer so it had to be be of the 2003 ones and he had the best chance at Utd.
  • See the snow has arrived (you may need a touch of Ctrl + F5 to see the smilies)...

;santa

;snowball
  • Again me back for a moan

I may be in the minority but I am sick and tired of hearing about Meghan’s life history

It’s as though one can’t go anywhere without having something about her thrust at you
  • Me, I'm sick and tired of having a Royal Family. ;biggrin
  • Who will be paying for the wedding???? ;angry
  • edited December 2017
    <

"It’s as though one can’t go anywhere without having something about her thrust at you"

I.will.not.go.there. ;whistle
  • I was always a supporter of abolishing the monarchy and replacing the monarch with an elected head of state

Trump makes me glad we have a Royal Family.........
  • No great lover of the Royals but a Federal system costs money too.

I view them as our Disney World good for Tourism...

No one ever goes to Germany to look at Angela Merkels house...
  • I was always a supporter of abolishing the monarchy and replacing the monarch with an elected head of state

Trump makes me glad we have a Royal Family.........

It's not an either/or.
  • No great lover of the Royals but a Federal system costs money too.

I view them as our Disney World good for Tourism...

No one ever goes to Germany to look at Angela Merkels house...

They do, though, go to look at the 'houses' of ex kings and queens. ;biggrin
  • I`m pretty ambivalent towards the royal family, on the one hand they don`t really bother me much, and on the other, I could line the lot of them up against a wall and take an AK47 to them. Ho hum.
  • God Save the Queen.

I am a royalist.

• No one ever goes to Germany to look at Angela Merkels house...
    Oh. So that's just me, then... ;puzzled
  • Well, there's always one. ;whistle
  • Turkey turned an old Ottoman palace into a massive museum. Reckon they make more money out of that then people standing outside it.
  • Just to be clear I am also a royalist, however the way the press over here is overplaying Megan, just might be enough to make me change my tune.

I have to wish them both all the very best, however, Harry, why oh why did you have to hook up with an American, ;weep
  • Rich bloke proposes to long-term actress girlfriend. Girlfriend says yes.

Apparently this is of interest to millions of people.

Who have never met either of them.

And never will.

;doh
  • edited December 2017
    Mrs G - 12m people watch a bunch of people they've never met dancing foxtrots and tangos on Saturday nights, the same number watch a bunch of people they've never met sitting in a jungle eating kangaroo's testicles and every other weekend about 56000 people go to Stratford to watch 11 men that most of them have never met round around and fail to play football.

Even stranger some of them go online and complain about it afterwards.

People are odd.......
  • Maybe the defenders should go on strictly come dancing then be the closest they have been all season
  • Aslef - ;lol ;clap
  • edited December 2017
    I've been to Beethoven's house in Bonn and James Ensor's house in Ostend, in music and art they're royalty - does that count?
    Oh, and of course, Monet's gardens with my dear departed Mum.
  • MrsGrey said:

Rich bloke proposes to long-term actress girlfriend. Girlfriend says yes.

Apparently this is of interest to millions of people.

Who have never met either of them.

And never will.

;doh

Yes. I may sound callous but I could never understand those who were in tears when Diana passed and who were flocking to sign the book of condolences and lining the roads to see her funeral procession pass
  • I’m a Royalist. God save the Queen. If there even is a God. But there is definately a Queen cos she’s on the stamps.
    Good luck Harry and Meghan. You are going to need it. It’s tough out there.
  • Off to Whitechapel to deliver first aid for laboratory workers to Malta via Skype.

I love my job.
  • ;nonono

Most excellent!
  • If Aussies don't get any more wickets day 5 will be a belter in this ashes series
  • Did you see the Yorkshire national team thing?
This discussion has been closed.