AFC Bournemouth v Brentford
Championship Play-Off Semi-Final 1st Leg
18:00
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Barnsley v Swansea City
Championship Play-Off Semi-Final 1st Leg
20:15
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Ultra HD

Who you ‘supporting’ and who do you think will win?

🍒 for me on both counts

Comments

• Would love Brentford to come up ,But then we wont get Toney ,Would we get him anyway not sure ,so Barnsley or Brentford for me .Someone differant
  • Brentford.
    Came 3rd, 7 points clear of 4th.

Definitely no to Bournemouth - who finished 10 points and 10 goals behind Brentford.
  • Brentford for me. After that, anybody but Bournemouth.
  • Never been a fan of the play offs. Whoever finished 3rd deserves to go up, so Brentford for me.
  • Brentford and Brentford.
  • Apologies

I didn’t realise I had posted on the Bee’s forum....🐝

As you were

🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️
  • Brentford & Barnsley for me.
  • Barnsley so one place to go down next year taken, ever the optimist me
  • I like it when different teams come up. Brentford would be great, and it’s been so long since Barnsley came up that they are pretty much a new team now
  • Barnsley. I have a feeling Brentford are going to annoy me. Getting a Brighton vibe from them.
  • If it ends up being Bournemouth has it ever happened before that the three going down are the three who come back up.
  • Hamstew said:

Barnsley. I have a feeling Brentford are going to annoy me. Getting a Brighton vibe from them.

Bournemouth give me a Leeds vibe. They'll be called 'brave' and 'plucky' all season, and will be the darlings of the media again.
  • Bournemouth win 1-0 thanks to Mbueno managing to shoot wide from inside the goal for Brentford.
  • Barnsley. Then they can beat Leeds and become Champions of Yorkshire. ;)
  • Barnsley just play football 10 years out of date. Hoof it up field and chase it, a la early Watford, and in the mean time kick anybody that's in your vicinity. Hope they don't come up.
  • IronHerb said:

Barnsley just play football 10 years out of date. Hoof it up field and chase it, a la early Watford, and in the mean time kick anybody that's in your vicinity. Hope they don't come up.

I don't have any clue how Barnsley play, as I don't have time to watch the championship.....

Interesting tho...If this is the case...then yeh they can stay in the championship..

I agree with most, would like Brentford to beat Bournemouth in the 2nd leg by more than 1 and win the final...
    Bees........
  • Barnsley would offer the Mido Derby tho
  • And the Ricardo Vaz Te Derby
  • Brentford for me.

Barnsley is too close to Leeds.
  • Getting a bit handbags at Brentford.

Bournemouth 2-1 up on aggregate but are down to 10 men.

Toney got booked for throwing the ball away, can't say I'm impressed, looks a bit of a prima donna
  • Brentford winning 2-1 now, 2-2 on aggregate
  • Bournemouth keeper Begovic time wasting and he's already on a yellow
  • 3-1 now to Brentford 3-2 overall
  • I keep forgetting how rubbish the Bournemouth ground is, should not be in the PL with that
  • 3-2 agg now
  • I keep forgetting how rubbish the Bournemouth ground is, should not be in the PL with that

Isn’t this the new Brentford stadium?
  • Out of context I mean the Bournemouth one but every time I see them play it annoys me it only holds 6 fans and a cat
  • Brentford deserve to come up in my view, they have managed to remain competitive despite losing their best players, Benrhama must have been a sight to behold in the Championship, he gets the better of most premiership defenders with the ball at his feet.
  • Just been reading that Brentford's success in finding talent is down to analytics rather than just scouts.