Other Premier League Matches 18th and 19th May

So, the key match for us tonight is Chelsea v Leicester. Realistically the best we can aim for is Europa League, and finishing above Spurs. Given Leicester play Spurs in their final game, if they draw with Chelsea tonight they'll need something from the Spurs game on Sunday to guarantee a Top 4 finish, so a draw tonight works best for us I think. If Leicester win, they're sure of a top 4 finish so nothing to play for against Spurs.

Comments

• Tonights matches are:

Man Utd v Fulham
    Soton v Leeds
    Brighton v Man City
    Chelsea v Leicester

Tomorrow:
    Everton v Wolves
    Newcastle Utd v Sheffield Utd
    Spurs v Villa
    Palace v Arsenal
    Burnley v Liverpool
  • So Cavani scores a good goal but as Fernandes failed to touch the ball out from de Gea Cavani was offside. Obviously this being Man U at home VAR didn't spot that Fernandes missed the ball and the offside goal stands. The Prem, on FF, awarded de Gea the assist.

What's the point.
  • IronHerb said:

So Cavani scores a good goal but as Fernandes failed to touch the ball out from de Gea Cavani was offside. Obviously this being Man U at home VAR didn't spot that Fernandes missed the ball and the offside goal stands. The Prem, on FF, awarded de Gea the assist.

What's the point.

I really do feel the same, the bias for the "big clubs" is just ridiculous. I hoped that VAR , where facts are easier to ascertain than in real time, that their advantage from on-field officials would naturally be reduced, but this season has shown that officials refuse to allow mere facts diminish the advantage they give the "big clubs".
  • Leeds up to 56 points how did that happen
  • How did Fulham draw with Man utd.
  • Pretty easily as it happens.
  • This season has got weird. It’s possible that if we lose our last 2 we could end up below Leeds too.
  • Brighton now 3-2 up against Man City
  • This Brighton team im telling ya dark horses next season.
  • Pep and his cronies not shaking hands with Potter at the end but remonstrating and complaining. I don't know what for. Very poor show, bad losers. Pep gone down in my estimations
  • The only thing I like about Brighton is that it really annoys Palace fans when they win.
  • Palace and Brighton, apples or oranges to a lot but it's Brighton for me
  • Chelsea winning
  • Looks like the Champions League dream is officially over.

That same Brighton that lukerz thinks are rubbish ? 😂😂

I think they're a really decent side. If they had even a half decent striker they would be right up there. They've conceded less goals than us, and they've missed an absolute bucket of chances this season.
  • Most teams would look good playing against ten men for eighty plus minutes. 😉
  • We could finish anywhere from 5th to 10th depending on results.

I didn't watch the match tonight, I'm going by what I've seen all season.

I didn't watch the match tonight, I'm going by what I've seen all season.
  • Did you see the game tonight alderz?
  • The odds of all of the results going against us tomorrow are 23.75/1 on PaddyPower, and the odds of all of them going in our favour are 2.395.80/1. So it looks like I'm going to be £2,394.80 richer this time tomorrow night!

(When I say "All" I am referring to all all games except the Newcastle one because who cares?)
  • Did you see the game tonight alderz?

Funny you should ask. No, I didn't watch the match tonight, but I am going by what I've seen all season.
  • edited May 2021
    Did you see the game tonight alderz?
  • Anyone see the game tonight?
  • I think Alderz did
  • Hamstew said:

Did you see the game tonight alderz?

Hi Ham. I did not see the game tonight, thanks for asking.
  • yoyo said:

Anyone see the game tonight?

I didn’t.
  • I think Alderz did

Hi Outcast, this isn’t the case. I did not see the game.