Other Premier League Matches 18th and 19th May

13»

Comments

• 3 pts today virtually secures European football. Everton has a big GD to overcome.
  • edited May 2021
    Oh dear, very poor, wrong thread, I'm moani g about the goal we've conceded
  • Liverpool taking 4th from Leicester, meaning the latter should be well up for it against Spurs.
  • Disappointed for Leicester, especially seeing arguably the most guilty of all the Super League teams get the spot ahead of them

But Leicester had 10 points to play with and messed did up.....hard to blame anyone but themselves, 4 losses and 1 draw in their last 8

• Disappointed for Leicester, especially seeing arguably the most guilty of all the Super League teams get the spot ahead of them

But Leicester had 10 points to play with and messed did up.....hard to blame anyone but themselves, 4 losses and 1 draw in their last 8

Looks like history repeating itself. Shame, because the sight of four clubs being in pole position for a competition that they believed was beneath them makes me cross.
  • As I said earlier let’s not underestimate Aston Villa, they draw v Chelsea and Leicester win it’s a double bonus for West Ham fans. 🤞
  • And they hammered Liverpool 7-2
  • Villa will have their fans back and Chelsea play the CL final the following week. Leicester should turn over Spurs and so Arsenal could pip them to seventh with Everton facing City.

All to play for.
  • Arsenal finishing above Spurs after this season would be quite something.
  • the fighting cock forum is a joy to read :)
  • the fighting cock forum is a joy to read :)

Also makes you realise how brilliant this forum is.
  • So is the UEFA conference league how you qualify for the uefa league proper?
  • Not in the same season. If you win it, you qualify for the following season's Europa League.
  • Oh indeed, and Mrs G is right. We need to finish the job off on Sunday. The Europa league proper is the least we deserve from this season. The Europa conference almost sounds like a third tier competition.
  • Odds are in our favour. A win or draw and 6th is ours. Spurs and Everton not winning and 6th is ours irrespective of how we get on.
  • Odds are in our favour. A win or draw and 6th is ours. Spurs and Everton not winning and 6th is ours irrespective of how we get on.

Oh well done. Now you've done it.
  • edited May 2021
    Hamstew said:

Oh well done. Now you've done it.

After OCS's performance last night we should now be seriously worried ;)

I think you can discount Everton as that is some GD (8) for them to make up. The only team who can take 6th from us are the Spuds who have to beat the Foxes at home - can't see it personally.