Other Premier League Matches 18th and 19th May

Comments

• alderz said:

The odds of all of the results going against us tomorrow are 23.75/1 on PaddyPower, and the odds of all of them going in our favour are 2.395.80/1. So it looks like I'm going to be £2,394.80 richer this time tomorrow night!

(When I say "All" I am referring to all all games except the Newcastle one because who cares?)

In that case Alderz, stick a tenner on it.
  • What game?
  • Dodger58 said:

What game?

Not sure, didn't watch it.
  • Stop messing us around, Alderz. Did you watch the game or not?
  • edited May 2021
    Just watched highlights of the match that Alderz did/didn't watch and the discussion about Cancelo's red card. Dion Dublin implies that if there was a player in the VAR booth it wouldn't have been a sending off.
    Mark Chapman says "Jon Moss, the VAR. I make that as a statement, not a comment" =)
  • Just watched highlights of the match that Alderz did/didn't watch

If you're not sure, you could just ask him...
  • edited May 2021

Dion Dublin implies that if there was a player in the VAR booth it wouldn't have been a sending off.

If they let amateurs referee Premier League games we'd get all sorts of decisions.

For what it's worth, my opinion is that it was a red card.

But then I'm not a referee. :-)

• Stop messing us around, Alderz. Did you watch the game or not?

Just watched highlights of the match that Alderz did/didn't watch and the discussion about Cancelo's red card. Dion Dublin implies that if there was a player in the VAR booth it wouldn't have been a sending off.
    Mark Chapman says "Jon Moss, the VAR. I make that as a statement, not a comment" =)

Just watched highlights of the match that Alderz did/didn't watch

If you're not sure, you could just ask him...
    I’m glad someone’s finally asked me whether i watched the game last night - I didn’t.

I am currently watching match of the day though, and I thought it was a red card, personally. Cancelo messed up and panicked. Yes, Welbeck leant across him, but Cancelo pulled him down.
  • edited May 2021
    Not for me, it was just a coming together of two players competing for the ball. Also, it looked as if Welbeck linked arms with him intentionally.
    Forgot to add, IMO. ;)
  • Stupid spurs winning ,cant trust Villa to do anything we want them to =)
  • Can’t trust Villa but maybe rely on Spurs playing for both teams.
  • Lets ensure we win this evening first and hope Leicester don't lose to Tottenham on Sunday. You never know Villa might get back into tonights game yet.
  • Like magic! 😁
  • Love Villa =)
  • Good to have the fans back, especially when they are booing Spurs.
  • Like they have never been away =)
  • didnt want that half to finish! Spurs all over the place and Villa have had chances to be more in front!
  • IronHerb said:

Good to have the fans back, especially when they are booing Spurs.

You know some of our fans would be the same.

• Booing WHU, I mean.

Of course they'd boo Spurs and I have no problem with that...
  • Well obviously, because we are toxic. 😤
  • It should be compulsory for all teams bar none to boo the spuds, even Accrington Stanley 😂😂
  • a mixed night so far, could do with Wolves getting a draw, if we win then it could be massive
  • Could do with Wolves winning if I'm to get my £2,000 or whatever it was that I bet on last night
  • Surely we will take advantage if the score stays like this for Spurs.

Copege/Copium as the Twitch youngsters would say.
  • How many chances have Villa wasted
  • So is Europa back in our hands? I’m getting lost.
  • Ask the youngsters...
  • Spuds have lost, final whistle.
  • So is Europa back in our hands? I’m getting lost.

Yes. Four points guarantees 6th.