What teams do you hate, and why?

Comments

• Most of the teams for one reason or another
  • Leeds. Even though we have had an international break.
  • Still the spuds for me
  • Still Zaha FC with the Spuds a very very close second.
  • Must be the spuds, without thinking about anybody else.
  • Leeds lost tonight🤭
    Beaten by Wolves.
    We beat wolves, so by my thinking we will beat Leeds.
    That theory always works.
  • After today Man City - replays and VAR show no handball for our goal . The penalty should have been awarded and Gundogan should have been booked - yet four of them surround the referee at start of second half trying to cheat some kind of influence probably on instruction from Pep.
  • Have to admit I have a soft spot for City

Maybe its because they had Tevez, maybe because I hate United, or maybe its because that they have had the takeover I always dreamed would happen with us and they have blown the elite clubs away
  • I have always liked City fans, because they’ve had an up and down history like a lot of clubs, and they still seem to have the nervousness of a yoyo clubs supporters. But I can’t stand Pep. I seriously cannot stomach his arrogance and the blatant nonsense he spouts in interviews.
  • edited October 2020
    alderz said:

I have always liked City fans, because they’ve had an up and down history like a lot of clubs, and they still seem to have the nervousness of a yoyo clubs supporters. But I can’t stand Pep. I seriously cannot stomach his arrogance and the blatant nonsense he spouts in interviews.

I must admit, the manager can make me really dislike a club. Ferguson and Wenger both had arrogance in spades, as if "how dare a smaller club use tactics that might win them a point or three against us, don't they know who we are?". Really disliked Man Utd (not that I needed that much of a reason) and Arsenal during the later stages of their spells in charge.

Currently Mourinho (he was never special imo, just lucky to inherit Chelsea when Ranieri already had them purring and Roman was ploughing money into them) and Klopp really really annoy me, not that I need any more reason not to like Spurs or especially Liverpool anyway.

I've no particular issue with Pep tbh.
  • I much prefer Klopp to Pep, personally. Funny how different things grate us
  • alderz said:

I much prefer Klopp to Pep, personally. Funny how different things grate us

Indeed, it's all about those onions 😂🤣😂
  • I'm with Buffy. Don't mind Pep generally, but I can't stand Klopp. That may be because of who he manages, because he seems to have inherited that clubs' sense of entitlement.

I'm pretty indifferent to Mourinho, and always quite liked Wenger.

Love Slav though. Always have, always will.

But that's for another thread.

So yeah, still hate Liverpool.
  • I can’t stand Klopp or Pep. Both so arrogant in their own way, looking down on others all the time.

I actually prefer Mourinho to them both. At least he doesn’t pretend to be anything other than arrogant and superior.
  • I’ve never had a problem with Liverpool either, maybe because they were rubbish when I was growing up. Also I don’t really engage in football chat other than on this forum and with a small handful of friends at work, so maybe that helps
  • Breaking news, the Liverpool manager has resigned and taken his family back to Germany, the klopps go back tomorrow
  • Cuz1 said:

Breaking news, the Liverpool manager has resigned and taken his family back to Germany, the klopps go back tomorrow

If only it were true. Groanworthy joke mind
  • Leeds United.

Really just dislike them.

Not a big fan of Gillingham either, but that’s personal as I stood in the Preistfield in the rain, under the stand with a big hole in the roof right above my head. Apart from that, it’s just Leeds. Lorimer, Bremner, Giles, et al.

I need counselling.

• I need counselling.

And a better anorak?
  • I need counselling.

I mean
  • Leeds United.
  • edited October 2020
    204 comments on this thread. I wonder what proportion are Leeds and Palace?
  • needs more spuds Hate
  • Leeds lost to Palace.

I’m struggling to find a good thing about that.

Oh yes, Eagles, Eagles, Eagles 🦅
  • Leeds lost to Palace.

I’m struggling to find a good thing about that.

Oh yes, Eagles, Eagles, Eagles 🦅

😠
  • Still the spuds for me just to remind you
  • Still spuds because it’s spuds. Palace move into second place because of Roy. Leicester in third, not because it’s Leicester but because of Brendan Rodgers who talks the biggest load of bollards. His teams are always brilliant even if they’ve just been played off the park.