What teams do you hate, and why?

Comments

• AFC Wimbledon. The fans started their own club after getting shafted with the MK Dons debacle. AFC are now higher than Mk and also now have a brand new stadium where the old speedway track use to be. Gives hope to any small ametuer club out there.
  • West Ham til I Die - but now living in Weston - Super- Mare. My new love is Weston Walking Football Club.
    I’m 76 years young, am club Secretary, Over 70’s player/manager and FA qualified Walking Football Referee (help to keep the ‘youngsters’ - Over 50’s and 60’s in check 😉).
    Loving It!
  • Leeds lost🥳
  • I am taking a dislike to Burnley. They are simply boring.
  • You may have an extra noggin, for that.
  • Can’t stand Dean Smith, or Grealish, so for time being it’s Villa.
  • Villa all day long ,Well spurs dont play untill sunday =)
  • Leeds.

Particularly sides involving Billy Bremner, Alan Clarke and Peter lorimer.
  • Villa.

Never had a problem with Villa before, but it's getting that way for me, too. You seen the synchronised diving clip doing the rounds on Twitter this evening?
  • Haven't seen it because I will be overcome with hatred.

I try to keep my Saturdays hate-free.
  • Spuds for a change
  • Agree, Villa. I think it's the John Terry cheating effect for me, and their obnoxious keyboard warrior.On that topic,I was impressed by the Leeds fans' reaction to the game... maybe relegation changed their DNA.
  • It may have changed their DNA but I'm sure Wombat would want them to be relegated again to make sure =)
  • It may have changed their DNA but I'm sure Wombat would want them to be relegated again to make sure =)

You can't be too careful!

Yes, I want them relegated. No question, I want them to be beaten 10-0 by Milwall.
  • Leeds got a proper spanking. Nobody likes to see that.

But I do. 😁
  • Karen Carney has had to delete her Twitter account due to abuse from Leeds fans because the club owners seem to have very thin skins.
  • I thought she was out of order.
  • Yes, and also because people think that harassment, bullying and abuse are acceptable online. The whole thing is disgusting.
  • edited January 2021
    I don't think there's anything at all wrong with the tweet from Leeds. Obviously I don't condone any abuse she's received, but it you say stuff like:

"I actually think they got promoted because of Covid in terms of it gave them a bit of respite. I don't know if they would have got up if they didn't have that break"

then it's naive to think people won't respond to you; they did win the league by 10 points.

Tbh, I don't get the criticism of Leeds for disagreeing with her, surely they're entitled to an opinion, the same as she is. Can't help feeling there wouldn't be such a fuss defending her if a male pundit had said what she did and got the response from Leeds. In all honesty, I think she was quite disrespectful and the response from Leeds was more than justified.
  • I think replying to a pundit’s opinion from an official account gives it much more attention and a sense of legitimacy, which will only invite losers to pile on and send their vile abuse.

No need for clubs to get involved in that sort of thing. A club would be doing it every day as there’s always a pundit somewhere saying something negative about a club, player or manager. Social media seems vile enough without giving a platform for more abuse.
  • If Twitter is the platform used to vent their anger, then you can be certain it will be vile abuse as opposed to just disagreeing with her.
    Karen Carney got threatened with being raped because she missed an easy opportunity to score a goal for England.
  • The Leeds tweet was extremely mild considering what she said imo, I really don't see why they're getting any grief. Their supporters would no doubt have seen fit to react to what she said regardless, and unfortunately they, as most clubs, have a minority that don't deserve to be called human.
  • They’re getting grief because she has had days of abuse after they highlighted her comment, and they still haven’t deleted it. The amount of criticism clubs and individuals get day in day out and they’ve picked on someone because, what, the owners who got hurt? I think Leeds have been downright out of order, personally.
  • I don’t even know why they were bothered by the comment. Maybe it could have been worded more delicately, but when you see what other pundits & fans on social media say, it was hardly red alert level. She just basically said they benefitted from the rest that lockdown brought &, to be fair, she was only basing that on them bottling promotion the year before as they ran out of steam (after being comfortably clear) & Bielsa’s previous record in Marseille where, like Leeds, they were well clear again & blew it towards the end of the season. It was implied this was down to the physical demands he puts on players.
  • 🤔 "Promoted because of Covid"
    🙂 Won the league by 10 points
    👋 Hi @primevideosport

That's what the BBC is reporting as their tweet; I don't use Twitter so please forgive me if that's not completely accurate. How that is being blamed for inciting abuse to Carney is beyond me I'm afraid; she basically slagged the club off, and they're geting the blame for this tweet?