Well, it's back. Other PL games during Project Restart. (Discussion of matches)

Comments

• Hamstew said:

But is Dyche only using the tools he's got? Would he play different with flair players?

You mistyped 'Sam' as 'Dyche' yeah? ;-)
  • So if Leicester needed any motivation to win poor fat frank
  • Even Antonio might get in Crooks team of the week with 4.
  • Might still catch Brighton or am i getting ahead of myself
  • steve, could have been interesting if Brighton hadn’t beaten Arsenal & drawn at Leicester!
  • And we hadn’t thrown away a 2 goal lead against them
  • How poor are Everton.
  • Despite our position in the league we are not as bad as Everton who were 2-0 down to Wolves BEFORE Traore came on
  • edited July 2020
    Palace beating Villa atm

Edit: Chalked off by VAR, 0-0
  • edited July 2020
    Listening on radio and goal disallowed by var for handball when it came off the player’s shoulder blade apparently. :o
  • giant - it was definitely off the meat of his shoulder. by theenew law it couldn't stand
  • Palace are abysmal
  • You don't really care for Palace do you Ham :)
  • edited July 2020
    Villa winning

To be fair, Palace do not look up for it at all
  • Palace have been awful in that first half, Roy needs to sort them out at half time.
  • edited July 2020
    Even a draw would be fine for us.

But a loss will basically put massive pressure on us to beat Watford next week, who will also see that as a must win given their final two games.
  • Lanzini got a 3 game ban for less than that dive by Grealish.
  • edited July 2020
    2-0 Villa

After a massive slice of luck with VAR (again), where they should be 0-1 down.

And of course the Sheff Utd goal over the line that never was a few weeks ago.
  • Villa now 2 up.
  • Dont they have Everton in mid week ,might only be 1 point behind ,before our game
  • You can see it now; Villa beat us to stay up.
  • Everton have nothing to play for either
  • Telling ya West Ham vs Watford, winner stays up loser goes to the final day needing a win B)
  • Aston Villa showing some fight and dominating right now. I wouldn’t be too confident if we are not safe going into the last game.
  • Villa haven’t been good

Palace have just been absolutely woeful
  • Based upon what I’ve seen so far today Villa will beat Everton so will only be a point behind us when we play Watford. That game is so important with Man U to come afterwards.
  • If we beat Watford, I then wouldn’t mind losing to Villa on the last day of the season if Watford and Bournemouth go down.
  • Lukerz said:

Villa haven’t been good

Palace have just been absolutely woeful

Not as bad as Norwich though.
  • Based upon what I’ve seen so far today Villa will beat Everton so will only be a point behind us when we play Watford. That game is so important with Man U to come afterwards.

Oh come on

Everton is a very different game to this cross of a side they have played today
  • All the talk yesterday that we nearly safe etc...IMO no chance..We will have to make sure ourselves, can't rely on other teams not getting the points needed.