FA Cup replay. West Ham v Man Utd 13.04.16 [confirmed] - sold out

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Only if televised isn't it?
  • edited March 2016
    Buying tickets online is as likely as having a penalty awarded at Old Trafford!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!! ;angry
  • Herb

Don't think so, but can't find the regulations.
  • Colchester I got through online about 2ish yesterday the afternoons seem to be better mornings are a waste of time
  • The date has now changed dates from the 6th April to the 13th.

;puzzled
  • Not changed, twist. There never was any date ;ok
  • It was provisionally 6th April I tought
  • Club ticket announcement always just said Please note that the date for this fixture is yet to be confirmed. with no date given, provisional or otherwise.
  • I think that was a revised statement, but then our marvellous media team can't be expected to get it right all the time ;doh

;ok
  • MrsGrey said:

Not changed, twist. There never was any date ;ok

There was ;ok I saw it on the official website. There was definitely an article about it.
  • edited March 2016
    There was an article, sure, and most people worked out the options for dates, but I don't think any where officially endorsed (even provisionally?) by the club. I noticed it because I thought how odd it was to sell tickets to a event that didn't have a date.

http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2016/March/18-March/FA-Cup-replay-ticketing-details-announced (earlier announcement)
  • When you click that link the page has now disappeared.

People who have already bought tickets have 6th April on their receipt.

Anyway end result is, its now 13th April ;ok
  • ;hmm

I don't know what that is an image of, twist ;puzzled
  • Mrs G, the result 3 lines down. Clearly says the tie will be played on the 6th ;ok
  • Sorry Twist but the club never confirmed the date.

Not until today.
  • twist - I see the '3 lines down' thing - but was that text on a west ham site, or some other news site?
  • Mrs G, with the whufc.com url showing I would imagine that google has found that on the OS
  • It was, provisionally, the 6th April. I read it in my horoscope.
  • The club put up an article a few days ago stating categorically that the replay date had been confirmed as the 6th of April.

After a few hours of that being accessible to the public (maybe a day), they removed the article without any note to say it had been perhaps posted prematurely. So anybody who viewed it and then felt no need to re-view it would be surprised to see a new date (I think ASLEF on here arranged shifts to suit a 7pm KO on the 6th).

Now the club have posted a proper confirmed date.
  • What Luke said ;ok
  • ;ok Luke

I'd missed that ;doh

Didn't think the club had confirmed the date until today but I don't take much notice as it doesn't matter to me when a game is as I can always go.
  • Exactly what Luke said - saw the same on the official site late one night confirming April 6th - then it disappeared without a word !! Strange but true...but 13th it is then - can't wait, just gotta get lucky buying a tkt on Saturday morning now !
  • edited March 2016
    West Ham's FA Cup quarter-final replay with Manchester United at Upton Park will kick off at 19:00 BST on Wednesday, 13 April.

The game will be broadcast live on BBC One and BBC Radio 5 live.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35876785
  • For what its worth, the e-mail I received from the Club confirming the purchase of my season ticket on the 19th has the following on it!

Manchester United FC (H) Wednesday 6 April 2016 19:00

My elder son is unhappy - he is in America on the 13th but could have made the 6th - my younger son is very happy as he will now attend!
  • I take it access cards will still work I bought mine on Saturday using my epurse credits for the 6th. can anyone confirm?
  • MrsGrey said:

twist - I see the '3 lines down' thing - but was that text on a west ham site, or some other news site?

It's from the West Ham site, the result on Google hasn't been updated since the club changed the page.
This discussion has been closed.