FA Cup replay. West Ham v Man Utd 13.04.16 [confirmed] - sold out

Comments

• Wasn't it him who shoved Randy into the goal at old triffid ;hmm

If so, ;lol ;lol ;lol

if not, ;biggrin ;biggrin ;biggrin
  • It was. Also, they improved massively when he came off the bench.
  • That's a shame. I'd rather have him playing against us than some youngster trying to make a name for himself.
  • But Schweini probably wouldn't have played from the start, anyway. So any youngster trying to make a name for himself will have to find his place in the game as a sub whereas Schweini already knows the game and has enough experience to call upon. I dare say his injury will favour us. A youngster might me tempted to concede a free kick in the Dimi zone (or a penalty, which I think is coming our way soon, since the DDs are beating the drum heavily atm with their "we were cheated three times in our last three games" messages)
  • Is it just me, or has the date for member purchase changed from Sat 9am ? I swear that's what it said when the date was finally confirmed - but now it's saying 10am Monday & ST relocation is 9am Sat ??!! I think I must be losing it....?!
  • edited March 2016
    Bozo ;wave
    You are not losing it! Due to large demand the window for ST holders is now from 9am Saturday 26th and members is 10am Monday 28th.
    I will be there on Monday at 10 any way to get my grandsons' Testimonial tickets reprinted. I can get FA Cup tickets at the same time!
    coyi
  • Cheers Dee, I'll have the weekend off then & worry about getting my tkt when the online tkt office crashes at 10am Monday morning - Happy Easter !
  • Happy Easter to my WHU606 Family
    ;hug ; hug
  • Same to you Dee ;ok ;hug
  • Thanks, krap ;ok ;hug

• The FA has decided to give this game to IMO one of the poorest refs around
    Roger East ( also reffed our replay v Liverpool in previous round - was hopeless ) ;doh
  • Yep sold out....but people still kept on the phone line racking up 08 number charges to a company that the Dave's have an interest in?
  • edited March 2016
    Well they've got to somehow recoup the cost of all those guys they send out to the homes of those poor innocent punters where they force unsuspecting WHU fans to call 0800 numbers and not let them hang up until they've been on the phone for an hour and a half.

• edited March 2016
    (They didn't stop taking the calls or announce it correctly, people were still calling in hope)

It's a rip off and it's unnecessary, they used to have a local number. People call in because of a number of reasons, the website is a mess and the phone line drops you off or puts you back. People want to buy football match tickets, why wouldn't they keep trying or hang in the queue?

They're directly earning money out of it.

It's okay to say something negative about the owners when something is just plain wrong or should be changed/improved, it really is.
  • There should have been a message when you first dial in and before you are given the what number to press for what option to say that the tickets were sold out.
  • Oh and they should have been very clear on the web site [ ;lol like thats ever going to happen].

Whilst this game was always going to be more popular than any other [for now] and some fans were going to miss out, this is a mess of the clubs making and was totally avoidable.
  • Oh dear have come across the first stumbling block in me and the gooner loving missus 2 year marriage if we get to the final it falls on our wedding anniversary and she was just about to book tickets for a 1940s cocktail evening aboard HMS Belfast ;weep
  • advice welcome ;lol
  • Take over booking responsibility...sold out oh what a shame.
  • bye love take care xx
  • Hammers
    Kids
    Missus

In that order.
  • Nice knowing ya! (you can get away with that after 40 years wed, although not without consequences ;lol)
  • Col

Not even as a joke...
  • Putney, show her a compilation of Payet goals. She'll understand.
    Anyway, why don't you celebrate our FA cup win aboard the Belfast?
This discussion has been closed.