FA Cup replay. West Ham v Man Utd 13.04.16 [confirmed] - sold out

Comments

• edited March 2016
    UEFA can go away like the FA slighlty less corrupt than Fifa but corrupt none the less.
  • edited March 2016
    Only if televised isn't it?
  • edited March 2016
    Buying tickets online is as likely as having a penalty awarded at Old Trafford!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!! ;angry
  • Herb

Don't think so, but can't find the regulations.
  • We would get better viewing figures than a CL fixture hence why UEFA are throwing their toys out the pram.
  • Colchester I got through online about 2ish yesterday the afternoons seem to be better mornings are a waste of time
  • The date has now changed dates from the 6th April to the 13th.

;puzzled
  • Not changed, twist. There never was any date ;ok
  • It was provisionally 6th April I tought
  • Club ticket announcement always just said Please note that the date for this fixture is yet to be confirmed. with no date given, provisional or otherwise.
  • I think that was a revised statement, but then our marvellous media team can't be expected to get it right all the time ;doh

;ok
  • MrsGrey said:

Not changed, twist. There never was any date ;ok

There was ;ok I saw it on the official website. There was definitely an article about it.
  • edited March 2016
    There was an article, sure, and most people worked out the options for dates, but I don't think any where officially endorsed (even provisionally?) by the club. I noticed it because I thought how odd it was to sell tickets to a event that didn't have a date.

http://www.whufc.com/News/Articles/2016/March/18-March/FA-Cup-replay-ticketing-details-announced (earlier announcement)
  • When you click that link the page has now disappeared.

People who have already bought tickets have 6th April on their receipt.

Anyway end result is, its now 13th April ;ok
  • ;hmm

I don't know what that is an image of, twist ;puzzled
  • Mrs G, the result 3 lines down. Clearly says the tie will be played on the 6th ;ok
  • Sorry Twist but the club never confirmed the date.

Not until today.
  • twist - I see the '3 lines down' thing - but was that text on a west ham site, or some other news site?
  • Mrs G, with the whufc.com url showing I would imagine that google has found that on the OS
  • It was, provisionally, the 6th April. I read it in my horoscope.
  • The club put up an article a few days ago stating categorically that the replay date had been confirmed as the 6th of April.

After a few hours of that being accessible to the public (maybe a day), they removed the article without any note to say it had been perhaps posted prematurely. So anybody who viewed it and then felt no need to re-view it would be surprised to see a new date (I think ASLEF on here arranged shifts to suit a 7pm KO on the 6th).

Now the club have posted a proper confirmed date.
  • What Luke said ;ok
  • ;ok Luke

I'd missed that ;doh

Didn't think the club had confirmed the date until today but I don't take much notice as it doesn't matter to me when a game is as I can always go.
  • Exactly what Luke said - saw the same on the official site late one night confirming April 6th - then it disappeared without a word !! Strange but true...but 13th it is then - can't wait, just gotta get lucky buying a tkt on Saturday morning now !
  • edited March 2016
    West Ham's FA Cup quarter-final replay with Manchester United at Upton Park will kick off at 19:00 BST on Wednesday, 13 April.

The game will be broadcast live on BBC One and BBC Radio 5 live.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35876785
  • For what its worth, the e-mail I received from the Club confirming the purchase of my season ticket on the 19th has the following on it!

Manchester United FC (H) Wednesday 6 April 2016 19:00

My elder son is unhappy - he is in America on the 13th but could have made the 6th - my younger son is very happy as he will now attend!
  • I take it access cards will still work I bought mine on Saturday using my epurse credits for the 6th. can anyone confirm?
This discussion has been closed.