FA Cup replay. West Ham v Man Utd 13.04.16 [confirmed] - sold out

Comments

• MrsGrey said:

twist - I see the '3 lines down' thing - but was that text on a west ham site, or some other news site?

It's from the West Ham site, the result on Google hasn't been updated since the club changed the page.
  • My receipt, edited for privacy purposes;

Thank you for your recent booking from West Ham United. Please find your order details below:
    Booking reference: 1526251099
    Date of Purchase: 19 March 2016 17:07
    Customer Name Product Description Qty Total

(290229) Manchester United FC (H) Wednesday 6 April 2016 19:00 East Stand Upper - Entrance 59 to 62 Adult 1 £30.00 Access Card 352509

(290229) Booking Fee Manchester United FC 1 £1.00

Note the date, my emphasis
  • I take it access cards will still work I bought mine on Saturday using my epurse credits for the 6th. can anyone confirm?

It will still work despite the date change.
  • edited March 2016
    Perfect.

I'm off that week so no worrying about having to get up (and be sober) the next morning if I'm on an early shift or missing some or all of the game if I'm on a late. I get to see the whole game then get totally bladdered afterwards regardless of whether its celebration or commiseration and I'll still be on Eastern Standard Time so it will be 2pm in my head.

Plus today both of the Toffees down my local told me they are worried about playing us in the Semi and they'd rather play Man U.

♫ I'm dreaming of a Frank Lampard, just like the one at Elland Road ♫
  • cheers Suzanne was dredding having to ring up again, roll on the 13th
  • ;ok

sir_ian has to find someone to swap shifts with as he swapped shifts for the 6th.
  • RE ticketing... This is written by a mate of mine who is also on the SAB, he has always been very balanced when it comes to such things;

https://www.westhamtillidie.com/posts/2014/10/01/the-farce-that-is-the-west-ham-united-ticket-office
  • Man U Fans are not happy alot of them had booked trains and hotels for the 6th . I don't know why it takes the FA so long to sort the dates out . The club had to start selling the tickets before they knew the date just like they had to for the away game because the people running the game cannot get their fingers out
  • I don't believe that the club had to start selling tickets before the game date was confirmed. The club got it wrong.

Just as they did for the game at Old Trafford, started selling priority points tickets before the date had been confirmed.
  • It was EUFA and BT Sport, not the FA, who caused the delay.
  • Let's not forget, MUFC think they need Rooney fit as well.

Like that will make a difference!
  • BT Sport kicked off about the BBC showing an FACup at the same time they where showing ChampsLeague games.
  • Suz I agree to a point but if they don't start selling the tickets for say the Man U away game until it was confirmed they would have hardly anytime to sell the tickets. I think the ticket office is poor I spent half a day trying to get replay tickets but the people running the game could be better aswell is the point I was trying to make and at the end of the day its the fans who pay the price in time, money and frustation
  • edited March 2016
    It's another mistake, add it to the list.

Which is growing longer almost by the week.
  • Man U Fans are not happy

Nobody likes to see that.
  • BT Sport kicked off about the BBC showing an FACup at the same time they where showing ChampsLeague games.

Have they not heard of Sky boxes that record two things at once ! I suppose if they have coughed up loads of money to show Chumpions League and everyone watches the mighy West Ham instead they would be abit annoyed

;lol
  • Wait till next year, won't have this problem. ;whistle

Have they not heard of Sky boxes that record two things at once ! I suppose if they have coughed up loads of money to show Chumpions League and everyone watches the mighy West Ham instead they would be abit annoyed

;lol
    I have TiVo - records three things at the same time ;biggrin
  • Ooooooooh, get you. ;biggrin
  • edited March 2016
    ;diva ;handbag ;biggrin
  • I have TiVo - records three things at the same time ;biggrin

I thought it only did two at a time. Will have to have a shuffty tonight ;puzzled
  • Expat

You've probably only got the TwoVo ...
  • I have been trying to get tickets since Monday night. The website has crashed every one of the x hundred tomes I have tried.
    Twice I have spent over 20 minutes on the phone to the premium rate phone number (not ideal when I am at work). Still no ticket.

Saw this on KUMB...

http://kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163127
  • The dead-line for purchase has been extended, according to KB.

Lets hope someone has told the Reed telephonist temp that is 'manning' the phone this afternoon.

• For most of us it's the Beeb and the sofa. I'm not complaining
  • Man U Fans are not happy alot of them had booked trains and hotels for the 6th .

You don't need to book a train to get into London from Woking in Surrey, there's a fast service every few minutes and time enough to get back after the game too without needing a hotel - what's their problem?
  • ;lol

Good point barracks ;ok
  • Schweinsteiger tears knee ligament and will miss the remainder of the season according to Sky Sports News.
This discussion has been closed.