Prem games 20/21/22

Comments

• Tell me you don’t want European football next season, without telling me you don’t want European football next season..

• Very good free kick goal by Kane as Spurs take the lead against Brentford.
  • Been so busy watching us get to a European final ,Forgot Spurs still don't have a real manager =)
  • The big game of the weekend before we face Leeds is Wolves v Everton; if Everton fail to win we are mathematically safe rather than realistically safe. Failing that, should Forest lose to Arsenal in the later game, they'd require upwards of an 18 goal swing in their last match and our last two matches to overtake us.
  • Carig Dawson to head home the winner.....That would be nice.
  • That would be very nice
  • Brentford score 1-1 =)
  • Spurs 1-2 Brentford
  • Spurs 2-1 down oh dear =)
  • Shame 😂🤣😂
  • If only we could sign this Mbeumo guy from Brentford and pair him with our own Mubama ,that would really confuse teams =)
  • Spurs could end up 10th!
  • My comms, “and that caps a terrible day for Tottenham” “they made a decent start but then it all went pear shaped”

Oh happy days :-)
  • Everton draw or lose to Wolves its mathematically done
  • Franck now has an even easier prem game ever to crow about
  • Trying to decide which game to watch.
    Wolves v Everton makes the most sense but do I want to waste my morning watching Everton play.
  • Come on Wolves, not only because it will make us mathematically safe, but because I'd really like Everton to be relegated.
  • Amazingly Villa get a penalty at Anfield (clearly VAR not working properly), but Watkins misses.
  • Although Villa have now taken the lead 😊.
  • edited May 2023
    And Wolves score 😊😊😊.

Everton have been much the better team, but Adama Traore does superbly well, picking the ball up well inside his own half, driving forward and testing Pickford who can only parry the ball and the rebound is slotted by Hwang Hee-chan.
  • Watching the Wolves v Everton game, and wondering did we dodge a bullet when Onana chose Everton over us, and also wondering if he regrets his choice.
    And now Wolves score =)
  • Watching Everton just to see Pickford burst a blood vessel =)
  • edited May 2023

Watching the Wolves v Everton game, and wondering did we dodge a bullet when Onana chose Everton over us, and also wondering if he regrets his choice.

The main thing is, if we'd have signed Onana, I very much doubt the money would have been there for Paqueta. In isolation, I don't think Onana would have been a bad signing, as long as there weren't attitude issues (wasn't he seeking assurances that he'd be a guaranteed starter?), but more than happy with Paqueta albeit they're very different players.

• Let’s throw our game tomorrow in the hope that Leicester and Everton get relegated.
  • Traore is such a beast. Can you imagine him and Antonio in the same team?
  • Potentially a big blow to Everton, Calvert-Lewin has gone off injured.
  • Would love Everton to go down ,But I always want us to win
  • MIAHammer said:

Traore is such a beast. Can you imagine him and Antonio in the same team?

No-one would have a clue where the ball would go off either of them, least of all the two players themselves 😂🤣😂.
  • steve said:

Would love Everton to go down ,But I always want us to win

I could cope with not beating Leicester in our last match if it sends Everton down.