Prem games 20/21/22

Comments

• steve said:

Would love Everton to go down ,But I always want us to win

I could cope with not beating Leicester in our last match if it sends Everton down.
    But that would mean that Leicester would survive.
    Hmmm …. a real Sophie’s choice!
  • MIAHammer said:

Traore is such a beast. Can you imagine him and Antonio in the same team?

Yeah, said it before I’d absolutely love him at our place.
  • edited May 2023
    MIAHammer said:

I'd definitely accept Leicester staying up if it meant Everton going down. You can make a very decent case for wanting each of the 4 teams down there to be relegated, but Everton deserve to drop more than any of them imo. Didn't they survive relegation, despite being 2-0 down at half time in their final match one season, only to win 3-2 against a Wimbledon side with a keeper who was later convicted of match-fixing? Their relegation is long overdue imo.

From where we are, Leeds and Everton would be my preference for the drop.
  • Crikey, the away team gets a penalty at anfield (missed though) and Liverpool get a goal disallowed. I can’t take it so I’m off to boil me head. =)
  • Must admit, the Wolves keeper doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
  • Oh it’s alright, Liverpool have scored and they’ve been given 10 minutes added time.
  • Everton score in 99th minute
  • Everton equalise, my mate Twinny the Toffee will be going mental somewhere
  • edited May 2023

Must admit, the Wolves keeper doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Really poor for the goal.

Gutted.

We are mathematically safe now though. 1-1 FT
  • MIAHammer said:

From where we are, Leeds and Everton would be my preference for the drop.
    Everton and Leicester would be my choice.
  • Everton and Forest, if possible for me.....
    Come on Arsenal....
  • Forest lead
  • Next seasons fixtures are released in 26 days time. 😄
  • This Arsenal performance is worse than anything we managed this season.
  • edited May 2023
    Forest are showing why they are such a great asset to the Premier League! 😉
  • Watching the Wolves v Everton game, and wondering did we dodge a bullet when Onana chose Everton over us, and also wondering if he regrets his choice.
    And now Wolves score =)

I’ve mostly heard praise about him this season and he’s looked decent whenever I’ve seen him.
  • Scenes.
  • Forest safe, City Champions.
  • Fair play to the owners of Forest and us, only 2 not to twist in the manager roulette among the bottom lot….Even if Cooper has a face you wanna not see 🤣👍🏻⚒️ 😉
  • Leicester and Everton to go down please :)
  • I'll take Everton and either of Leeds or Leicester, but I suspect Everton will be the one to escape.
  • Thanks to Palace drawing with Fulham Chelsea are now 12th, they play City tomorrow, Man U on Thursday and finish the season at home to Newcastle.

If it stays like that it will be their first bottom half finish since 1996 when Glenn Hoddle was manager

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.
  • We could still finish above Chelsea if they lose all3 =)
  • City’s 2nd string are taking Chelsea apart, only 15 mins in but it is impressive
  • We could still finish above Chelsea if they lose all3 =)

Chelsea GD is -6, ours is -12,

Chelsea have not kept a clean sheet in 9 games all comps and Leicester haven't kept a clean sheet since they beat Walsall in the 4th round so the omens are in our favour

Also Wolves are away at Arsenal and they have the 2nd worst away record in the league, lost 5 of the last 6

We could finish 12th
  • Can't believe Leicester are still with a clean sheet.

And who is the twonk on co- Comms?
    Worse than Tony Gale.
  • They have parked the bus and thrown away the keys.
  • solid point for Leicester, guess it means Everton cannot rely on a draw to see them through against Bournemouth they will have to win to guarantee it.
  • edited May 2023
    Oooh it's going to be an exciting last day of the season. 2 from 3 are going down. They could all win or all lose and Everton would stay up.
    All three of them have to go for a win.
  • I know that there's a lot to say about Newcastle and their new owners etc...

But I'm just looking at the team and thinking - how many were bought with dodgy money? ( Genuine question, as I've not really paid that much attention but at a glance as they all were having their post match hugs with St Eddie of Football, it seemed they weren't exactly a splash the cash set of players..)