lens on live stream this evening ko 5.15pm

124»

Comments

• IronHerb said:

Ok people, should I get a bet on relegation?

Of course you shouldn’t. Thinking we played poorly doesn’t mean people think we will have a poor season.
  • Exactly.
  • It was a poor game and we lacked invention and bite up front.

I am guessing Scamacca didn't play because he lacks fitness and Antonio had a knock?

The best pass of the match from a WHU midfielder was Conor Coventry's from which Bowen hit the bar. Why is he rumoured to be leaving or going out on loan? Surely, a talent to be nurtured.
  • I think we will see a completely different game next Sunday, tonight was about avoiding injury and I am sure confidence is high...COYI
  • Ironduke, So you are saying we will have signed some more new players by next weekend?
  • Ironduke said:

I think we will see a completely different game next Sunday, tonight was about avoiding injury and I am sure confidence is high...COYI

I for one agree with you mate, but we’re in a very small minority on here. You need to be far, far more negative to fit in.⚒😂

• Slacker, I am very positive when finding things to be negative about. 😉
  • Ironduke, So you are saying we will have signed some more new players by next weekend?

There is no rush, we or rather, Mr MOYES has till end of August to wisely select the right players. A CB would be as the injury curse is still haunting our back line