Astra - Home - Thursday 25th August - Europa League 2nd Leg

Comments

• How do you 'find' a CF with two wingers who are crossing in towards a bloke of 5ft 9?
  • Not surprised to be honest.
  • AdMeus

Not sure what the owners have to do with it.

Slav wants us to go through, and put out the team he thought would give us the best chance.
  • 45 to go, and everything to play for. Let's just hope Slaven can mix things up a bit, that was hard work to watch. Coyi ;scarf
  • Why do the commentators keep saying caleji. Is Calleri really pronounced like that?
  • What is going on on the training pitch, because the players just look so slow

Takes them a couple seconds to get moving

Agree on the balance being off with Burke at LB even more so when our look at Antonio on the left cutting in gives us no width

Problem is there isn't much to do to fix it, maybe Ogbonna at LB and Nordveit RB with Reid LCB

Need some class on the ball, hell even Browne atm he may be green but he's exactly the type of player we need right now in Lanzini and Payets absence
  • ;scarf ;scarf ;scarf
  • Lukerz

By getting them not to do it?

How tall is Suarez or Messi?
  • We're winning this 3-1. Chill.
  • Valencia on ;sbrew
  • They were playacting enough in the first half, can only imagine how bad it's going to be this half ;weep
  • Grey,

There has always been a line of thought that for the rewards you get, the time and expense put into getting though to the later stages against the chances of reaching them was a poor investment.

If we had managed to qualify for the Champions League do you not think there would have been a bigger investment in better players? If the owners have aspirations of European football year in year they should be telling the Manager to put out the strongest team possible and investing in a full strength squad to enable the manager to put out his strongest squad in all competitions - not a barely adequate one.
  • How many times does Antonio want to try taking people on and losing in?
  • Fletcher on for Calleri, who, unlike Valencia on Sunday, makes an effort to get off the pitch quickly.
  • Fletch ready to go? I think we need some urgency. I don't want this to end up like an England Iceland scenario.
  • Reid heads wide from a corner, they do look suspect at set pieces.

Should be 10 minutes added with all the time wasting so far.
  • Antonio not having a good game (hopefully he provides a bit of magic now I've typed that).
  • Calleri's missed two sitters, Reid and Antonio's headers could/should have gone in.

We ain't gonna score tonight people.
  • Bilic said he will name a strong squad and sees this game as more important than the City game.

Wow we are going down then ;sofa
  • edited August 2016
    Can't believe how bad we are.
  • Keeper finally booked for time wasting.
  • I need a ;beer
    Had enough of this ;footie
  • Fletcher went down quite easily in the box after a nice little run, but he was barged into. Bet your life it woulda been given against us.
  • Can't believe how bad we are.

I can. It's West Ham. It's what we do
  • ;beer ;beer ;beer ;beer ;coffee ;redwine ;redwine ;redwine ;stout ;stout ;stout ;cider
  • Does Valencia actually know what a goal is?
  • Valencia takes it off of Antonios head, but puts it wide.
  • We re going out - call off the striker search sully, we now don't need one
  • Is Fletcher right now our #1 striker.......

Getting balls into the box now at least
This discussion has been closed.