Astra - Home - Thursday 25th August - Europa League 2nd Leg

Comments

• brookings

I don't know why but I thought it was sold out too. Obviously not ;ok

Although it's called Claret Membership now.
  • last one I had 2 seasons ago was Academy membership ;biggrin
    my wife read about the new one it will still be very hard to get a ticket but worth a punt for £40 , the season tickets sold out but that's no good I could never get to all the games to busy doing other things these days .

I read that there was 50k waiting for season tickets according to Karen Brady so the only option for the rest of us is Claret membership ;doh
  • MrsGrey said:

brookings

I don't know why but I thought it was sold out too. Obviously not ;ok

Although it's called Claret Membership now.

This is something Ham created re Suz
  • Early KO.... ;hmm

Checks website.

No - standard time. 7.45UK/9.45 Greece ;thumbsup
  • Bilic said he will name a strong squad and sees this game as more important than the City game.
  • I agree with him.
  • Considering it will probably also impact the purse strings for another signing.
  • Suz - quick question- as a season ticket holder have you received a paper ticket by post for today's game?
    Some of our group have and some haven't - including me so may have to travel up a bit earlier
    Ta
  • No Mike I haven't.

Neither have any of my group. We assumed it was loaded onto our ST cards but I'm got my booking confirmation email on my phone in case there has been a cods-up.
  • edited August 2016
    in case there has been a cods-up
    ;nonono

Come on Suze, how likely is that? ;wink
  • It's on the ST card. I'm sure I read that only Juve and Domzale would be paper tickets and everything else would go on to the ST card.
    (I too have the confirmation on my phone ;lol )
  • Oh ye of little faith!

;biggrin
  • Once a Hammer, always a Hammer ;lol
  • edited August 2016
    ;lol

I noticed the club site put up an article yesterday with a gallery of 'the best pics' of training for Astra.

#nopics ;doh

They've now taken it down. ;lol
  • Can of worms opened! ;wink

Just that going to the ticket office pre game (been there, done that, got the shirt) eats in to valuable ;beer time! ;biggrin
  • What is the situation regarding bags? I only ask as I am meeting my brother in Stratford before the game and he will be coming from work, with a bag.
  • I spotted no issues at the Domzale game. Bags are obviously searched but I recall seeing bags and backpacks in the ground.
  • Cheers. I think he only has his lunch stuff in it.
  • MrsGrey said:

That formation looks pretty good to me. Train carriages, tractors, fire engines and aeroplanes.

Where, though, is the bus and where is it going to be parked?
  • Here it is Ade: -

Unknown
  • edited August 2016
    adecoker said:

That formation looks pretty good to me. Train carriages, tractors, fire engines and aeroplanes.

Where, though, is the bus and where is it going to be parked?

It's in stealth mode.

See what looks like a cement mixer, bottom left?

;thumbsup
  • Game time. ;wahoo

I fancy a comfortable 3-0 but you never know. ;biggrin
  • I'm in a curiously optimistic mood tonight.

4-0

Although I'll no doubt wake up tomorrow to the sound of the BBC replaying the famous Romanian commentary clip "Lady Brady. Can you hear me. Your boys just took one hell of a beating."
  • edited August 2016
    Warning.

Central line part suspended.

Severe delays in the rest of the line.

Trains going east from Liverpool Street are every 15min.
This discussion has been closed.