The twonk that is... Mark Lawrenson

Comments

• Gutter man, if he know anything in football, he would be some sort of manager,
    He is dull , boring , predictable , I would rather watch bfs play chess
  • Alright Lawro mate?
  • edited October 2015
    It's no use Twist he's sparko out of it. Leave lying there and have a dance on him ;ok
  • Not sure what you're getting at Grey, because Lawro is football's No1 expert...
  • I wonder if in 5 years time that quote will be as famous as you don't win anything with kids...
  • Why all the hate for Lord Lawro !?!??!?!
  • TBH it really makes me angry that type of pundit I know he isnt the brighest spark and probably struggles to read and right but such disparanging comments are unecessary and insulting to any team I think it is time for BbC to put him out to grass as Sir Trev and Hansen gracefully took he has no value at all ;angry
  • Yeold

No hate, just admiration for a man determined to stick to his guns in the face of all evidence ;wink
  • edited October 2015
    Vorse

That would be so unbelievably fantastic. ;ok
  • Lawro's just misunderstood.
  • Lawro's just misunderstood the whole concept of the game.
    Fixed it for you Outcast ;wink
  • I wish he was on Twitter
  • Oh me too ;devil
  • Lawro has spoken & as we all expected he states it will be 2-0 to Watford!
  • He has. He really has. ;doh
    Every time I think Watford are about to get sucked into the relegation fight, they come up with a big result like last week's win at Stoke, generally away from home.

West Ham also had an impressive win - yes they were at home but they were up against Chelsea and had to show great resolve in a game I thought they would lose.

The Hammers have claimed a few scalps on the road this season but I would argue that was as good as any of their previous results.

On the face of it, their away form makes them favourites at Vicarage Road but Watford do not look like a side that has just been promoted and they might surprise a few more people this weekend.

After beating the Blues, Hammers boss Slaven Bilic said he had not set up his team as if they were at home and I think the Hornets will do the same. Watford will not be easy to break down and will do what it takes to get a win.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0
    http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34634472
    Have the bookies turned us into favourites now they've seen that?

;whistle
  • Nah, Munich I think it will go something like this from Lawro

West Ham have been magnificent away from home all season and have pretty much been unstoppable away from Upton Park. Watford on the other hand have found goals hard to come by at home

Prediction: Watfotd 4 West Ham 0
    I wasn't far off the mark....

I'm a darn sight better at predicting Lawro's comments than Lawro is at predicting football matches...
  • He has. He really has. ;doh
    Every time I think Watford are about to get sucked into the relegation fight, they come up with a big result like last week's win at Stoke, generally away from home.

West Ham also had an impressive win - yes they were at home but they were up against Chelsea and had to show great resolve in a game I thought they would lose.

The Hammers have claimed a few scalps on the road this season but I would argue that was as good as any of their previous results.

On the face of it, their away form makes them favourites at Vicarage Road but Watford do not look like a side that has just been promoted and they might surprise a few more people this weekend.

After beating the Blues, Hammers boss Slaven Bilic said he had not set up his team as if they were at home and I think the Hornets will do the same. Watford will not be easy to break down and will do what it takes to get a win.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0
    http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34634472
    Oh my god, no way?! ;lol
  • Has twonk chops ever forecast a win for us ;lol
  • What a twonk.
  • So to sum up "Lawro"...

"West Ham have been doing well, Watford poorly, so it's a Hornets win for me."

Glad he made that clear.
  • Thank good for that, the moment he starts prediciting we win I will get nervous..

What a joke he is.
    I have just realised you can make some pretty decent anagrams out of:

Mark Lawrenson. Could be the start of a new game, although I think a lot of the words would get modded.