Chelsea (H) Saturday 21st September 12:30pm live on TNT

Comments

• Well that’s that then.
  • Soucek and Alvarez in the book in the first few minutes of the second half.
  • Mass substitutions coming.
  • edited September 21
    On the plus side, we've got Australia at 216-8 in the 36th over in the second ODI.
  • edited September 21
    Soler and Antonio coming on. Replace Alvarez and Summerville.
  • 5 at the back is very poor tactically. It messes up our central midfield.
  • Can someone else please take our corners.
  • Chelsea are a good side, but our performance and set up today has been awful so far.

25 mins to do something positive.
  • Is Brentford going to be a must win game
  • edited September 21
    Cresswell and Irving about to come on. Emerson and Paqueta off.
  • When Chelsea break we are always completely outnumbered.
  • Another game that Todibo is on the bench but still doesn’t get a game when our defence is all over the place.
  • Lopetegui will be gone before Christmas
  • Lopetegui will be gone before Christmas

So will we if we don’t buck our ideas up.
  • We're powder puff in attack.
  • Let’s be honest, five games in, there is no excitement ahead of the rest of the season based on what we’ve seen.
  • Summerville, the only positive I can take from this game.
  • Anyone missing Moyes yet?🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Apparently this is the first time ever we have lost our first 3 home games of the season.
  • edited September 21
    Well that was eye opening, I thought that we were still in it at half time but the third goal finished us off and at the end, we can consider ourselves lucky that the deficit was kept to just three.

Chelsea are an in form team and for 20 minutes or so we were competitive but in this league, you have to offer up more than that.
  • Earliest of days but starting to feel like a repeat of the Pellegrini days 😳
  • Shockingly poor. Our midfield could neither create openings nor provide any cover for defence. Pacqueta was poor. Not sure where AWB was playing as two goals game from his side. Soucek was hardly in the game. We had no legs, stamina, creativity, team spirit, tactics, pride or anything else. Other than Kudus everyone was rubbish. If Lopetegui can't get players to play his way he ought to think about a system that suits the players.
    At this Board would soon be sending an SOS to Moyes. Still need 36 points for survival
  • Slacker said:

Anyone missing Moyes yet?🤷🏻‍♂️

Nope, not saying the jury isn’t out on J-lo but for me, nope
  • Let’s be honest, even Kudus was poor.
  • I thought Summerville played well and was unlucky to not get a penalty. Shame he had to be sacrificed.
  • MIAHammer said:

Apparently this is the first time ever we have lost our first 3 home games of the season.

They kept saying that, they must mean league games as we beat Bournemouth in our second home game of the season.
  • feel sorry for alderz who was going to record that and watch it later .is there some way to let him know .so he does not suffer like the rest of us
  • Rodriguez - 30 year old La Liga free agent not up to the pace of the league.
    Bowen - not a striker, but we don’t really have a good one.
    Mavropanos - not good enough.
    Paqueta - way too inconsistent.

Summerville, Kudus, flashes of good stuff.
  • I'd started feeling fed up with West Ham at the end of last season and at the moment, I feel worse. In fact I'm generally fed up with football on the whole.
  • edited September 21
    20 minutes of good play, not enough....
    Last week we were SO LUCKY to get a point IMO, today we just were 2nd best by a fair bit.
    J Lo needs to work out what's going on quickly, what he's paid to do, 5 games in, POOR...

But early days, it's gonna be a long, hard season working things out, but he's got the experience to do it, will he though.......Not convinced TBH,Hope I'm wrong, of course...