Fulham (no, seriously, this time I'm sure it really is Fulham) Sat 14th Sept 3pm not on TV

124»

Comments

• edited September 15
    Wasn’t aimed at people on here, Jay. 👍

I think you often struggle for periods & play poorly against good sides. Fulham are definitely one of those.
  • Areola
    Coufal - Mavropanos - Kilman - Wan-Bissaka
    Kudus - Soler - Paquetá - Summerville
    Bowen - Ings

Lots of attacking players on for that final 10-15 mins & that’s what got us the point.
  • Lukerz said:

Wasn’t aimed at people on here, Jay. 👍

I think you often struggle for periods & play poorly against good sides. Fulham are definitely one of those.

👌
  • I am a little concerned about the omission of Todibo as he appeared a top target and yet cannot shift Mavropanos who is always a little suspect. I know It's early days but with Todibo and Fullkrig clearly not able to unseat Antonio, who is largely anonymous, and Mavro, It's a concern for 70m worth of signings.
  • What got us the point was having a shot. Only Ipswich have managed fewer attempts than us so either our forwards are not having a go or our creative players are not creating enough or both.
  • We haven’t clicked yet as an attacking unit. It makes sense when you change from a side that relies on sitting deep with 35% of the ball & playing on the break to a side which now has around 45%-50% of the ball with more onus on us to create & control attacks.
  • Lukerz said:

We haven’t clicked yet as an attacking unit. It makes sense when you change from a side that relies on sitting deep with 35% of the ball & playing on the break to a side which now has around 45%-50% of the ball with more onus on us to create & control attacks.

And we've started Antonio in all our league games so far, and he's been useless.
  • I'm enjoying this squad having subs that change the game. After the international break there were several players not up for a full game, and having strong replacements made a real difference.
  • How canny a purchase was Summerville, though?
  • Worrying stat, we have allowed the most shots per game, 18.3