OTHER GAMES MAY 11TH AND 12TH

13ยป

Comments

• edited May 15
    If we could get a draw and Arsenal beat Everton they'd win on GD

Watched the 2nd half and Spurs were pretty awful, could seem to string passes together, kept giving the ball away, almost as if they wanted to lose
  • I would really like to hold them to a draw and we at our best are capable of that if at our best and get the breaks and decisions, sadly we have not been at our best for a long while if you remove the first half against Leverskusan.

A draw is our only hope as once you go behind you have little chance of scoring, City are just too good.

I am not desperately invested but I would edge in favour of seeing Dec with a medal even though I agree about Arteta.
  • edited May 15
    Man Utd get away with one against Newcastle imo; yes, Casemiro got the ball cleanly, but Gordon was clearly taken out by Amrabat, preventing him from beating Casemiro to the ball. Very poor by the VAR imo.
  • edited May 15
    If scores stay as they are this evening, we've got nothing at all to play for on Sunday; we'll finish 9th whether we win, lose or draw regardless of any other results.
  • If scores stay as they are this evening, we've got nothing at all to play for on Sunday; we'll finish 9th whether we win, lose or draw regardless of any other results.

Surely that takes the pressure off. Nothing to gain but nothing to lose either.
  • Man Utd get away with one against Newcastle imo; yes, Casemiro got the ball cleanly, but Gordon was clearly taken out by Amrabat, preventing him from beating Casemiro to the ball. Very poor by the VAR imo.

After his two penalties "won" against us, I have no sympathy for Gordon
  • Anthony Gordon "doesn't understand the point" of having video assistant referees (VAR) in football.
    I bet he didn't think that when he conned two penalties against us......Hypocrite ๐Ÿ˜ 
  • Stretching the thread title, but not worth starting a new one. Leeds winning 3-0 at half time against Norwich in the second leg of their play-off semi-final, after they drew the first leg.
  • 4-0 now think this one could be done =)
  • edited May 17
    Southampton take the lead early in the second half of their 2nd leg against West Brom. Could very well be a battle between 2 of last season's relegated clubs in the play-off final.
  • 2-0 now, Downes, with a driving run from well inside his own half, provides the assist for the second goal.
  • And now 3
  • 3-0 now, a dubious penalty imo, although they had a much better claim for one earlier on that was turned down by the ref.
  • Finishes 3-1 as West Brom score right at the end of added time.

Leeds v Southampton in the play-off final.
  • Looking forward to that one
  • 3rd v 4th which seems right.
  • Wrong gameweek but Bayern have just finished in 3rd.the went into the final game needing a single point to keep 2nd and were 2-0 up after 6 minutes. Thr lost 4-2 ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
  • They're in a mess. Struggling to get a new manager even after they asked Tuchel to reconsider. Now De Zerbi has left Brighton he must be next in the queue.
  • edited May 18

Wrong gameweek but Bayern have just finished in 3rd.the went into the final game needing a single point to keep 2nd and were 2-0 up after 6 minutes. Thr lost 4-2 ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Apparently Dortmund feel their only chance of beating Real Madrid in the CL final is if they can get them to be take Harry Kane on loan before the final. The old trophy magnet that he is.