OTHER GAMES MAY 11TH AND 12TH

City could go top if they beat Fulham .Burney and Luton could go down

Comments

• City 1 up at Half time
  • Nicked from the BBC:

Notts Forest will stay up if they better Luton's result against us.
    Burnley will be relegated if they don't beat Spurs.

• City 2 up
  • Really don't want Arsenal to win today against Man Utd; apart from not wanting them to win the title, if they drop points today and City beat Spurs in the week then the title is decided before our game against City next Sunday.

I feel kind dirty wanting Man Utd to do well, so I'll take a draw please, but, failing that, it'll have to be Man Utd and I'll have a long, hot shower.
  • edited May 12

Really don't want Arsenal to win today against Man Utd; apart from not wanting them to win the title, if they drop points today and City beat Spurs in the week then the title is decided before our game against City next Sunday.

I feel kind dirty wanting Man Utd to do well, so I'll take a draw please, but, failing that, it'll have to be Man Utd and I'll have a long, hot shower.

Buffy, I absolutely know that feeling.

Wouldn't it great if Rice only ever won one trophy, and that was with US =)
  • Damn, Arsenal take the lead.
  • I will never ever want Man City to win anything. Not only are they a pawn to help sport wash the image of a human rights abusing dictatorship, but their success is also ruining the spectacle of the league. If other teams can’t win the title every few years then the leagues no different to Bundeslia or the Scottish Premiership.
  • Come on Arsenal
  • alderz said:

I will never ever want Man City to win anything. Not only are they a pawn to help sport wash the image of a human rights abusing dictatorship, but their success is also ruining the spectacle of the league. If other teams can’t win the title every few years then the leagues no different to Bundeslia or the Scottish Premiership.

I do hear what you're saying, but Arsenal are so unlikeable under Arteta.

• That tackle by Saliba was so Bobby Moorieish 👏👏👏
  • edited May 12
    What a play out we could have however...

Aston Villa play Liverpool on Monday, if they win then you will have the unique situation of each Spurs fan willing City beat their own side on Tuesday.

If Villa lose then Spurs have a lot to play for and will possibly find themselves drawing which would be no use to them ( unless Liverpool beat Villa around 6-0), but would probably hand the title to Arsenal. Even if Spurs beat City they would still need Villa to lose against Palace in the final match to get the Champions League spot.

So all in all Spurs could hand the title to Arsenal for nothing.

I don't see the Gunners dropping points at home to Everton, nor City at home to ourselves so this Spurs Vs City match is pretty much Arsenal's final chance of the title.

If Spurs vs City were a draw the final match would be a goal difference shoot out with Arsenal having a 3 goal start, that could be horrendous for us!
  • you will have the unique situation of each Spurs fan willing City beat their own side on Tuesday.

Even funnier, Gooners desperate for Spurs to win!!!

I have got to get down the pub after work on Tuesday to see that
  • alderz said:

I will never ever want Man City to win anything. Not only are they a pawn to help sport wash the image of a human rights abusing dictatorship, but their success is also ruining the spectacle of the league. If other teams can’t win the title every few years then the leagues no different to Bundeslia or the Scottish Premiership.

I do hear what you're saying, but Arsenal are so unlikeable under Arteta.

I personally find Arsenal pretty likeable, I just don’t like Arteta. But I also don’t watch any interviews really, so I haven’t heard him speak about anything since about January, which makes him far less annoying.
  • https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c72ppjmrp3jo

Poste doesn't understand his own fans if he truly believes that, and has not browsed a Spurs forum.
  • There not real fans if they don't want their own team to win.
  • Martinez doing his best to gift Liverpool a win this evening; he throws the ball into his own net for their first, then palms the ball straight to Gakpo for their second.
  • After Liverpool extended their lead to 3-1, Villa score in the 85th and 88th minutes to level at 3-3.
  • Crazy game.
  • Liverpool could be doing a West Ham!
  • 9 minutes added, could easily be more goals in this.
  • Emery is a twonk, though, isn't he.
  • MrsGrey said:

Emery is a twonk, though, isn't he.

For sure 👍.
  • I'm obviously a very petty man, cos I love seeing Klopp looking miserable.
  • Dam left at 3-1 on 85 mins to check on fish and chips .Missed Kloop,s face
  • 85 Duran Duran 88 Its The Reflex's I tell ye
  • He was as hungry as a wolf.
  • steve said:

Dam left at 3-1 on 85 mins to check on fish and chips .Missed Kloop,s face

Don’t worry Steve I’m, sure the face on your fish was very similar. =)
  • He was as hungry as a wolf.

I mean he was hungry like the wolf.
  • I bet Rio had something to say about it too.