Premier league other games this weekend 2March

In case anyone want to laugh at Spurs.

Comments

• That aged well 😂
  • That chap Darwin comes to the rescue in the last minute! I know only I love it here but its being typed anyway :) Every game they stay in front of City and Arsenal is a good one
  • edited March 2
    Bazshuayi said:

That chap Darwin comes to the rescue in the last minute! I know only I love it here but its being typed anyway :) Every game they stay in front of City and Arsenal is a good one

90+9, I feel physically sick, especially as it was 8 minutes that were added.
  • There were hold ups, the added time in added time was valid :)
  • Basically, injury time was excellent today. Nice to see Alvarez with a cool calm chip over Pickford and Souceks smasher shirt fall off goal too
  • If Luton didn't insist on giving teams a 2 goal head start in most games, they'd have much more chance of staying up.
  • They've got it back to 2-2 now. Come on Luton.
  • 2-2 now
  • Grrrr, Villa score a 3rd.
  • edited March 2
    Which gave Screecher Drury a chance to scream - words can't describe how much I detest his commentaries
  • Which gave Screecher Drury a chance to scream - words can't describe how much I detest his commentaries

Slacker knows your pain hahaha
  • Finishes 3-2 to Villa.
  • Bazshuayi said:

There were hold ups, the added time in added time was valid :)

Why did the ref give the ball to Liverpool after he stopped play for an injury, when Forest had possession when he stopped play, deep into stoppage time? Such a dodgy decision, as always, going Liverpool's way.

• edited March 2
    https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/mar/02/forest-furious-as-error-hands-liverpool-victory

No VAR controversy this time. Just a referee not knowing the rules of the game. Not dodgy. just wrong.
  • MrsGrey said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/mar/02/forest-furious-as-error-hands-liverpool-victory

No VAR controversy this time. Just a referee not knowing the rules of the game. Not dodgy. just wrong.

Wrong, definitely. Dodgy, still very possibly. To me it's same old same old: benefit goes to the "big" team.

• Bazshuayi said:

There were hold ups, the added time in added time was valid :)

Why did the ref give the ball to Liverpool after he stopped play for an injury, when Forest had possession when he stopped play, deep into stoppage time? Such a dodgy decision, as always, going Liverpool's way.

Did he not do the same thing to Liverpool a little earlier in the game?

Basically two wrongs making a right ;)
  • Interestly, every game on Saturday had at least one goal scored beyond the 83rd minute..
  • Forest had possession in an attacking position just outside the Liverpool box, the ref stops play, and then he gives the ball to Liverpool. An absolute howler if we're being polite, but to me it absolutely stinks.
  • Screamer by Rashford puts Man Utd ahead.
  • Well that sucks
  • Really need City to win this .first to keep touch with Liverpool .But also for us
  • I only put this on to watch Man United get stuffed. Sort it out, City
  • edited March 3
    Don't see what all the fuss is Soucek goal was far better =)
  • steve said:

Rashford's was a cracking goal, but I agree Soucek's was better.

• Poor miss by Haaland, really shoulda scored after being teed up by Foden.
  • My dead grandmother could have put that away =)
  • steve said:

Rashford's was a cracking goal, but I agree Soucek's was better.

I thought that Soucek's goal was even better than Emerson's on Monday.
  • Poor miss by Haaland, really shoulda scored after being teed up by Foden.

That had to be the miss of the season.
  • Miss of the decade
  • He couldve mishit it or fallen on it and still scored. Shame...