Premier league other games this weekend 2March

13»

Comments

• steve said:

Arsenal scoring goals for fun .Yet there still not going to win the prem.how funny is that =)

Kind of like Harry Kane. 😅 Outscoring the league but not winning the title.
  • steve said:

Arsenal scoring goals for fun .Yet there still not going to win the prem.how funny is that =)

I wouldn't write them off as yet. They're better prepared than last time.
  • To think Sheffield United’s last 4 home results are: 5-2 loss, 5-0 loss, 5-0 loss, 6-0 loss. Wow.
  • Shame. 🤣
  • Lukerz said:

To think Sheffield United’s last 4 home results are: 5-2 loss, 5-0 loss, 5-0 loss, 6-0 loss. Wow.

So our 2-2 game with them doesn’t count?
  • Lukerz said:

To think Sheffield United’s last 4 home results are: 5-2 loss, 5-0 loss, 5-0 loss, 6-0 loss. Wow.

What’s the betting that we make a move for their center backs in the summer 😉
  • MIAHammer said:

Lukerz said:

So our 2-2 game with them doesn’t count?
    There was a cup game in there somewhere so no, our game (which we should have won had it not been for the ref) is not one of those.
  • Arsenal are just as impressive, though. Their last few league matches were 5-0,1-2, 3-1, 0-6, 0-5, 4-1 and 0-6. So basically 31 goals scored in 7 games!
  • edited March 5
    Arsenal look the real deal at present, they do have City, Spurs, Brighton and Man Utd all away still to come in the league, as well as a Champions League campaign.

• Brightons recent form makes me think Arsenal will have no trouble there and that goes for Man Utd too. Vs Spurs they'll probably conceed but it'll be a case of who scores more and I think they can dominate possession enough to do Spurs. Its the Man City game I will beg them to win haha
  • edited March 6
    Arsenal's scoring has overshadowed their defence, they have the lowest Goals Against tally so far, just 23 in 27 and 2nd lowest shots allowed, 8.3 per game, to City's 7.9 pg.