Other pl games weekend of 16 Dec and through weekend of 24rd

Comments

• So the team that has a brilliant home record gets knocked off their perch by the lowly bottom feeders.

Premier league, all up for grabs.
  • I cheered the blades goal and then having caught myself, found myself cheering the equalizer, conflicted :-)
  • I'm already looking forward to the Liverpool Arsenal game tomorrow!
  • We need to get Solanke in.
  • Won't happen till at lest the summer .if at all
  • Fulham, who put 5 past us, now losing at home to Burnley 0-2, plus Luton 1- 0 up v Barcodes, it's a funny old world ain't it?
  • Solanke's amount of goals/form are hiking that price up. The only way he will leave is if he forces a move (not to us) or some team offer stupidly over the odds money (and he reverts back to being bang average haha)
  • Luton give us an early Christmas present

Eddie Howe in trouble?
  • Some very nice results this afternoon (Spurs aside).
  • edited December 2023
    Lukerz said:

We need to get Solanke in.

Bazshuayi said:

Solanke's amount of goals/form are hiking that price up. The only way he will leave is if he forces a move (not to us) or some team offer stupidly over the odds money (and he reverts back to being bang average haha)

It's not going to be easy or cheap. Bournemouth rejected our £40m bid in the summer and Solanke signed a new 4 year deal in September.

Reports from Ex and others are that we will need to sell players before we can buy in order to keep within FFP rules
  • Spurs so nearly went all Spursy against Everton.
  • Brilliant TAA pass to Salah. Slammer of a goal!
  • Bazshuayi said:

Brilliant TAA pass to Salah. Slammer of a goal!

Which game's that Baz =) =) =)
  • Its ridiculously intense, fast, tough, mistake ridden and exciting! The names of the two teams escape me though ;)

#C'On Liverpool!!!!
  • Bazshuayi said:

One where I desperately want both to lose, so I guess a draw is the best I can hope for (failing that, an Arsenal win would definitely be better than a Liverpool win obviously).
  • If Arsenal win, the least they can do for me is to make sure they finish above Man City!
  • Bazshuayi said:

One where I desperately want both to lose, so I guess a draw is the best I can hope for (failing that, an Arsenal win would definitely be better than a Liverpool win obviously).
    Me too, but I'd rather the scouse win it. Can't have Rice winning anything with the gooners can we
  • I don't mind. Would 100x prefer Arsenal over Liverpool.
  • Either of them over City!!
  • edited December 2023
    OMG TAA!!! (instant 12 points in fantasy lost and thats not counting the bonus points he and Salah would have!)
  • To be fair, it has been a great watch- thought TAA had to score, he did not do too much wrong but it cannoned off the bar
  • edited December 2023
    Looked like TAA just bulldozed his way into the Arsenal player, but no penalty. Can't help feeling Klopp would be screaming blue murder if that happened to a Liverpool player and it wasn't given. Saying that, I thought Liverpool had a decent claim for a penalty for the Odegaard handball in the first half.
  • I thought Odegaard slapped that ball with his hand, rather than VAR explanation that he was falling. No bias, but honestly surprised it wasnt given
  • Rice is some player.
  • Rice’s situational awareness is so on point, I think his best days are ahead of him and upon the final reckoning, I think that Arsenal will consider his fee as money very well spent.

And good luck to him
  • Stunningly selfish by Sterling, he and 2 other players clear through against just the Wolves keeper, and he shoots rather than pass to one of his two, completely unmarked team-mates alongside him in the penalty box. Wolves keeper makes a decent save and Chelsea don't score, shame 😂🤣😂.
  • Wolves lead .Sterling miss even bigger now
  • 2-0 in injury time now 😂🤣😂
  • So many yellow cards. Running out of people to book, the ref shows one to the Chelsea sub goalkeeper on the bench 😆