Fulham Vs West Ham - Sun 10th Dec - 2pm kick off

Comments

• Eight goals they’ve scored so far in 2 games. Stats we can only dream of.
  • I think our poor defensive show highlights the importance of Alvarez as a proper holding midfielder. Emerson missing doesn’t help us going forward or back, tbh, and Fornals is just showing absolutely nothing.
  • Imagine how happy we are going to be when we win 5-4.
  • Our results these past few games have been far far better than we deserved and I think our luck has finally run out.
    We are being punished finally for our poor performances.
  • We can forget talk of 6th. Playing like this we’ll be lucky to finish 16th. We are making Fulham look like City and Arsenal of last season.
  • I’ve been holding off crowing at my Man U supporting brother in law…………Phew!
  • We can forget talk of 6th. Playing like this we’ll be lucky to finish 16th. We are making Fulham look like City and Arsenal of last season.

Nobody’s talking about 6th.

Anybody can easily beat anybody in this league. Look at Luton now & us on Thursday.
  • Beating someone is one thing ,Being outplayed is another
  • This should be Cresswell's last game for WHU. Fornals hasn't done much and Paqueta is frustrating. Need substitutions and change of tactics.
  • If we’d won today we’d have temporarily gone up to 6th which has been mentioned on here and in the media despite it being undeserved on performances.
    What’s happening today is more like what’s expected based upon how we’ve generally been playing.
  • And that’s what we’ve got. Mavropanos & Emerson on for Cresswell & Fornals.
  • Thank you Dr Gale, for that insight into the effect of an intensive schedule on muscle fatigue 🙄
  • Ok, nice to see us try and change it up a bit, but irrespective of system and the need to manage the squad, changing out Emerson for Cressers is a bit of a head scratcher.

• Ok, nice to see us try and change it up a bit, but irrespective of system and the need to manage the squad, changing out Emerson for Cressers is a bit of a head scratcher.

We have a game on Thursday that we need to get a result in. I think he decided to rest Emerson and hoped that we’d have enough to get a result here without him, but apparently not.
  • Mavropanos worries me, his distribution is poor and general awareness appears lacking, not quite up to speed with the premier league
  • Chicago, I agree. One og and one perfect pass to the opposition to score in his two games isn’t exactly a ringing endorsement.
  • This is not good enough today.
  • This is an utter disgrace.
  • The issue with the way we play is if we don’t defend, we’re always likely to get battered.
  • Nowhere near the ball. Not sure what to say.
  • World class strike, but how much space did we give him
  • Lukerz said:

The issue with the way we play is if we don’t defend, we’re always likely to get battered.

😂

I think that's the case for any team, no matter what style they play
  • edited December 2023
    Still 30 minutes to go so goodness knows how many it will end up
  • Not up for it today. Obvs think a win at Spurs and it’s job done.
  • Waiting for the first 'lost the dressing room' comment.
  • He's lost the dressing room 😁😁😁
  • I think Moyes has lost the dressing………………….. =)
  • I think Moyes has lost the dressing………………….. =)

for his salad 🤣
  • Ok, Benny just made me laugh out loud, possibly the most Benny moment of the season