Transfer Deadline Day... & Post Deadline Speculation

Comments

• If he’s talking to Turkish clubs then I doubt his commitment.

Who exactly says he's talking to "a Turkish club"?

These days any muppet can start a rumour about a player on Twitter or a blog and the Internet then repeats it as if it's gospel

The rumour that Lingerd is signing wirh us doesn't seem to have any more evidence than he's been training at Rush Green
  • He could also be talking to a Turkish club because we’re undecided and they’re the best teams interested.
  • Stop with all your sensible comments. What sort of site do you think this is!
  • Perhaps he was offered Turkish delight =)
  • The Turkish connection seems to have started with website Fotospur who quoted the Daily Mail that he was in negations with Fenerbahce a couple of days ago

The Daily Mail article was from 14 August

Galatasaray were added to the mix but I can't find any source for that

And now it seems that some Hammers fans are getting their knickers in a twist cos he might (or might not) be going to Turkey

You can all do this by spending a bit of time on Google but why do that when you can just regurgitate baseless rumours from ITKs who know nothing

I am getting seriously bored with the rubbish on this forum
  • I am getting seriously bored with the rubbish on this forum

You’re getting seriously bored with transfer speculation on the transfer speculation thread?
  • ASLEF, Why don't you start the City thread might make you feel better =)
  • Hope he does go to Turkey, Lingard isn't PL standard anymore
  • edited September 2023
    Disagree.

He's not going to be snapped up by a top 6 team and be 1,st name on the team sheet.

But he can absolutely do a job with a club in the pl.

I'm amazed you think he can't.
  • If magure can get a few minutes ,i,m sure Lingard can =)
  • edited September 2023
    steve said:

If magure can get a few minutes ,i,m sure Lingard can =)

I am still smiling at the memory of Utd finishing with Maquire and Evans at the center of their back line - some things you just cannot make up,😂
  • The Turkish connection seems to have started with website Fotospur who quoted the Daily Mail that he was in negations with Fenerbahce a couple of days ago

The Daily Mail article was from 14 August

Galatasaray were added to the mix but I can't find any source for that

And now it seems that some Hammers fans are getting their knickers in a twist cos he might (or might not) be going to Turkey

You can all do this by spending a bit of time on Google but why do that when you can just regurgitate baseless rumours from ITKs who know nothing

I am getting seriously bored with the rubbish on this forum

Pint?

• Pint? I reckon Aslef might need the whole barrel hahaha
  • Have you noticed how Slacker never mentions who’s paying?
  • Have you noticed how Slacker never mentions who’s paying?

How very dare you !

• MrsGrey said:

Disagree.

He's not going to be snapped up by a top 6 team and be 1,st name on the team sheet.

But he can absolutely do a job with a club in the pl.

I'm amazed you think he can't.

All depends on his attitude and motivation imo.

• I am getting seriously bored with the rubbish on this forum

So aggressive…. WOW….
    If you don’t like what you read you can just disagree, but that reaction is IMO. A bit OTT …
  • This is my go to place to talk/type rubbish. I dont want to patronise anyone but it would be cool if wre could remember we're all on the same side (unless its Liverpool of course ;) ) and I always thought that we were a big West Ham family.

That said, family argues, has differences of opinion etc (hence I live 1000s of miles away from all mine!) and sometimes say things that can wind up or upset. I do believe the vst majoirty of peoplle here have their hearts in the right places and its always been so
  • You write what you like Baz. I mean some of your jokes are take your coat level but I can see you've tried hahaha. I was pretty impressed with your joke using Lincoln City's old ground name. Even the Liverpool stuff doesn't annoy me anymore, not that it made me irate. You carry on mate.
  • I do have a sense of humour that can ermmm well you know. I strive for coat level among other things :) But I do care for the community and I think most of us mean well and have our hearts in the right place. Tempers and tensions will most likely always periodically be present in most places. There are also plenty positives and a lot of longevity here too
  • I once said something to another poster on here, I can't remember who it was or what I said but it wasn't particularly nice. Anyway after about an hour I realised what said was uncalled for and came back and apologized. I was having a bad day and took it out in here. I haven't done it again.
  • Bazshuayi said:

This is my go to place to talk/type rubbish. I dont want to patronise anyone but it would be cool if wre could remember we're all on the same side (unless its Liverpool of course ;) ) and I always thought that we were a big West Ham family.

That said, family argues, has differences of opinion etc (hence I live 1000s of miles away from all mine!) and sometimes say things that can wind up or upset. I do believe the vst majoirty of peoplle here have their hearts in the right places and its always been so

Apologies for lack of proof reading. I tend to type fast and regret it later
  • I feel kinda bad for all this, I read something in the daily "Live" page on the BBC that made reference to the 2 Turkish clubs, but in the chat there was no mention of where that information came from. Looking for it later (the "Live" page seems to disappear later on), I found the same quote included in that day's "Gossip" page only this time it had a source listed : Football Insider. If they'd included that source on the "Live" page I'd never have shared it here, so my apologies one and all.
  • There is nothing to apologise for Buffy. Its a transfer speculation page. If people dont like speculation, then they dont have to go into this thread.
  • Sky says there was late interest in Richarlison from Saudi league after they failed to get Salah. Ifg you were Spurs, surely you would've driven him to the airport!!!
  • Apparently Levy was at the wheel, driving him to the airport, then the Saudis realised that they had had a brain fart and quickly changed their minds.
  • Apparently Levy was at the wheel, driving him to the airport, then the Saudis realised that they had had a brain fart and quickly changed their minds.

They were worried that the signing would damage their reputation? 😂🤣😂

• I wouldn't stress over losing him if they were talking origjnal Maguire money for him...

(via sky and bbc) Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp wants to make a move for West Ham and Morocco defender Nayef Aguerd next summer, but he will face competition from Manchester City for the 27-year-old
  • At times he looks pretty good, and he's got a good turn of pace, but he's yet to fully convince that he's really top level so far, for me at least. Hopefully he'll have a really solid season and either we'll keep a great player or get top dollar if he does move on.
  • West Ham were unable to agree a deal for Hugo Ekitike during the summer transfer window but the French striker, 21, is set to quit Paris St-Germain in January

Hopefully we will try n snag him again then