Bournemouth away Sunday 23rd April 14.00 BST.

Comments

• I AM HAVING THE BEST DAY
  • Dreamland, 3-0.
  • alderz said:

I AM HAVING THE BEST DAY

Week?
  • Just seen the Spurs score too 😂🤣😂
  • RICE, Oh my, what is happening - I am watching this in my basement, think I will be afraid to come up
  • Someone invite Slacker to a baby shower on Wednesday
  • edited April 2023
    Great time to score again just before HT and when Bournemouth looked like they were getting back into it
  • This is the difference for me. A couple of weeks ago we had two games in a row where Ings average position was deeper than Rice’s because he was just not involved and needed to drop and drop and drop. Paqueta and Bowen are right up close to Antonio, and it completely changes the way we play and the threat we pose.

• Games like this is why I love West ham ,,,,.......is 3 enough
  • steve said:

Games like this is why I love West ham ,,,,.......is 3 enough

This is west ham. We can blow a 3 goal lead.
  • Get through first 10 mins is all we need
  • I think there is a fault with the handbrake. 😄
  • Let‘s not have a ‘3-2’ hang on job.

COYI
  • That emergency alarm test was pretty scary , I didn't know what was happening . luckily I don't have a guilty conscience =) COYI
  • Anyone else nervous or is it just me
  • edited April 2023
    Not me! I’m having a blast
  • Wow. Kiefer Moore on as sun for bmouth and booked after 3 minutes!
  • If I were the boss I’d be getting Cornet on in five minutes or so. Benrahma’s not been at his best today, and Cornet needs time on the pitch if he’s ever going to get sharp.
  • Aguerd in the book
  • edited April 2023
    If only Antonio was a natural finisher. It's also clear, despite his improved performances in the last couple of matches, that he's lost a yard of pace.
  • Definitely got to think about some early changes, With Liverpool to come on Wednesday, the rotations are going to be key.
  • alderz said:

Not me! I’m having a blast

• Another back pass shot from Benrahma, he should be made to do shooting drills for an hour a day every day after everyone has gone home.
  • When Benny is practicing shooting on the training field, I think he should be told that the idea is NOT to hit the keeper
  • Ings and Fornals on for Antonio and Benrahma.
  • Stupid by Fabianski, getting a card for time wasting. Mind you, the Soton keeper was way worse against Arsenal on Friday.
  • When Benny is practicing shooting on the training field, I think he should be told that the idea is NOT to hit the keeper

Some will say it's a lower level, but I have the same issue at Goals on a Monday night. Sometimes it doesn't matter how well you hit it or how well you think you've placed it, it will find the 'keeper 8 times out of 10. Maddening, really.
  • edited April 2023
    And 4. Fornals, not sure how though lol. Was it a scorpion , like the Columbian keeper clearance all those years ago?
  • Scorpion kick from Fornals!
  • edited April 2023
    4-0, really pleased for Fornals, not sure how he did that exactly, Carlton Cole would have been proud of that one 😀