Bournemouth away Sunday 23rd April 14.00 BST.

Another massive game and they should be on a high after tonight's win COYI

Comments

• This is the game.
  • Fabianski
    Coufal - Zouma - Aguerd - Cresswell
    Soucek - Rice - Paqueta
    Bowen - Antonio - Benrahma

I’m sure will be the side.
  • edited April 2023
    Lukerz said:

Fabianski
    Coufal - Zouma - Aguerd - Cresswell
    Soucek - Rice - Paqueta
    Bowen - Antonio - Benrahma

I’m sure will be the side.

I think you're right, would still be Emerson over Cresswell for me though.

Let's just hope everyone came through this evening unscathed 🤞🤞🤞.
  • We need thornbury to be on top form!
  • Negative vibes only 😜
  • Right old rollicking from the cherries
  • O'Neil on his time at West Ham

"I loved it, I really enjoyed it there. I suffered a really bad injury, but that helped me as well because I had to fight back from something. There was a chance I wouldn't play again after that, but I managed to do so for another eight years.

"I had some really good times, made some really good friends and we got promoted. We also managed a decent finish in the Premier League in the following season. I have fond memories, it's a great club and a bigger one than I realised!

"Once you sign there and you're there every day, you realise how big of a club it is. I enjoyed my time and there's some great people there."

Hamed Traore, Ryan Fredericks and Junior Stanisla are injured

Uruguayan LB Matías Vina faces a late fitness test, joined on loan from Roma in January, got his first start against Spurs, scored Bournemouth's opener and then had to go off early in the second half with a back injury
  • Win this & it’s season sorted, more or less. Will be a tough game, though.
  • Bournemouth will probably be saying exactly the same. In a way this is tougher than Arsenal, because there will be a weight of expectation. Arsenal was largely a free hit.
  • More pressure I give you that but I would rather be playing Bournemouth than Arsenal.

If we have really turned a corner I think we can get a result. I think the most likely result is a draw but if any team wins I think it will be us.
  • Well at least with Wolves losing we can claw ahead of them should we beat Bournemouth
  • respect the point
  • Worship the point, pray for the win 😉 (Apologies if I 've offended any religious people)
  • Matchday

COYI ⚒
  • Being dragged kicking and screaming to a “baby shower “ at one o’clock. Not happy oh no. I think this might be the first game I’ve missed all season ( apart from Gent when I took the dog out obvs 😉).
  • Big game today, if we can get a point it’s good but 3 will be fantastic, hope the performance is up to the 2nd half of our midweek game, although Bournemouth likely to be somewhat tougher opposition…
    COYI ⚒️
  • Sunday afternoon and we come back down to earth with a resounding thud.
  • Am nervous
  • I would like it to be: Fabianski; Coufal Zouma Aguerd Emerson; Downes Rice; Bowen Paqueta Benrahma; Antonio. But I suspect it will be: Fabianski; Coufal Zouma Aguerd Cresswell; Rice; Bowen Soucek Paqueta Benrahma; Antonio
  • Would be unfair to drop Cresswell after 4 points against Fulham & Arsenal with him at LB.
  • Not sure about the team ,However I will expect 2 goalkeepers on the bench ,its the Moyes way =)
  • Fab and Cresswell will come in for Areola and Emerson, unless any knocks from Thursday.
  • Hopefully Bournemouth will have lost match fitness in the 8 days since they scored 3 at Spurs. COYI.
  • Fabiański, Coufal, Zouma, Aguerd, Cresswell, Souček, Rice ©, Paquetá, Bowen, Benrahma, Antonio
    Subs: Areola (GK), Emerson, Kehrer, Ogbonna, Downes, Lanzini, Fornals, Cornet, Ings
  • The line up I think most of us predicted. Still not sure what Soucek is doing to warrant these starts, but maybe I'm missing something.

I do think this is bordering on a season-defining game; win and we can probably start thinking about next season with some confidence, lose and we're in a bit of bother again, IMO.

Unless I can find a decent stream I won't be watching, but I'm expecting a 'respect the point' type performance and I think Moyes will get it. 1-1 I reckon.
  • I think we’ll win. I’m feeling 2-0.
  • edited April 2023
    Draw suits both sides. 0-0.

Aguerd needs a big game today.
  • Get in, Antonio.
  • Good grief. We've scored an early goal. Not sure what we're supposed to do here