Other matches Saturday 1st - Wednesday 5th April

13Β»

Comments

• I always get bothered πŸ˜†.
    #shoutingatthetelly
  • The problem is that if there is not any overreaction from a fouled player, the foul often goes unpunished if it's not an obvious one. That's not to say the overreaction is justified, just that there needs to be some other mechanism that will differentiate between an actual foul and playacting.
  • The problem is that if there is not any overreaction from a fouled player, the foul often goes unpunished if it's not an obvious one. That's not to say the overreaction is justified, just that there needs to be some other mechanism that will differentiate between an actual foul and playacting.

Maybe something that uses video evidence to review incidents the ref might have missed?
  • The problem is that often there is not a foul at all but even the slightest contact, even though it’s a contact sport, results in a death roll and piercing screams. The Newcastle/utd ref on Sunday told players to get up and as the game went on the falling to the ground whenever someone was within feet dropped off.
    The more it goes on the more it filters down. The women’s game is getting more and more of this and it’s happening in junior football.
  • Forest have scored at Leeds, would definitely prefer a draw, but not sure who I'd rather win if it has to be one or the other.
  • Forest have scored at Leeds, would definitely prefer a draw, but not sure who I'd rather win if it has to be one or the other.

Leeds have equalised, so let's just hope it stays that way 🀞🀞🀞
  • Leicester losing too.

So far so good.
  • And now Bournemouth are behind.
  • Leicester level
  • Havertz really is a rubbish striker.
  • edited April 2023

Leicester level

But down to 10 men now for the last 20 odd minutes. The Leicester player, Dewsbury-Hall, was just about to be subbed when he got a second yellow.
  • Villa take the lead against 10 man Leicester, 2-1.
  • They’re behind again.
  • Chelsea are worse than us at hitting the target.
  • For goodness sake, penalty to Leicester
  • For goodness sake, penalty to Leicester

Overturned by VAR 😊
  • And Brighton get a second against Bournemouth, 2-0.
  • edited April 2023
    Woulda preferred a draw between Leeds and Forest, but great to see both Leicester and Bournemouth lose at home 😊😊😊
  • Woulda preferred a draw between Leeds and Forest, but great to see both Leicester and Bournemouth lose at home 😊😊😊

I do think Forest are more likely to go down out of the two.
  • edited April 2023
    Pretty much the best we could have hoped for ,except the Leeds game but then Forest lost so not all bad =)

Maybe something that uses video evidence to review incidents the ref might have missed?
    Exactly, why can't the EPL do something like that? =)