Other matches Saturday 1st - Wednesday 5th April

City v Liverpool 12:30 BT Sports

Foden is recovering from having his appendix out and Haaland is either doubtful with a groin injury or it was a cunning plan to keep him from getting injured on international duty,

Some crucial games at 3pm with Forest v Wolves and Palace v Leicester relegation 6 pointers (draws would be nice). Leeds are at Arsenal who could be 10 or 11 points clear if City don't win while Fulham are at Bournemouth and 7th place Brighton host 8th place Brentford.

The Thot Plickens,,,

Comments

• Haaland missing
  • The games afoot
  • Nice start to the weekend, after going behind, City are now beating Liverpool 4-1 😊.
  • Grealish running the show
  • A thoroughly enjoyable game for a neutral, evens in the first half but then City just turned it up a gear

And Klopp going ballistic is always fun to watch
  • Fulham doing their bit atm, they're 1-0 up at Bournemouth.
  • And now Arsenal score against Leeds.
  • Forest 1-0 up v Wolves

Palace have had 16 shots in 40 mins v Leicester, who have had 0
  • Bournemouth level ,this is to much stress ,Dread to think about tomorrow when we play
  • Bournemouth leading now
  • Bournemouth take the lead now
  • Disaster
  • Seems like we can’t rely on teams around us to drop points. We’re going to have to get ourselves out of trouble.
  • edited April 2023
    Wolves equalise! Come on you Cottagers! =)
  • Well let’s just hope this set of results wake our lot up for tomorrow.
  • Could have done with a Fulham win but all told not a bad set of results. No one has pulled away from the pack.
  • Palace 😭
  • MIAHammer said:

Could have done with a Fulham win but all told not a bad set of results. No one has pulled away from the pack.

I spoke too soon. Palace win in the final minutes.
  • Its all doing my head in
  • I've never seen Grealish play so well. He can even defend now! The England team owe Pep for this.
  • Headchoppers 1 - 0 up vs Manure
  • What are the most hated teams in EPL based on how their success has been bought, extra marks against those backed by less than respectable owners.
  • Nearly time for a bit more self-loathing, actually wanting Spurs to win. Wouldn't be too upset with a draw as it would dent Spur's chances of top 4, but things are too close down the bottom to really want any of the other teams down there to pick up points. Plus, I'd really like Everton to go down.
  • Nearly time for a bit more self-loathing, actually wanting Spurs to win. Wouldn't be too upset with a draw as it would dent Spur's chances of top 4, but things are too close down the bottom to really want any of the other teams down there to pick up points. Plus, I'd really like Everton to go down.

The worst thing about this season is this has happened too many times. Wanting the likes of Spurs, Arsenal etc to win games sickens me.
  • Everton vs Spurs - another difficult choice.🤪⚒
  • Hate to see this but Everton are having a real go.
  • Hopefully the spuds will get an iffy VAR decision or two ............. please
  • You’d have to say this will be a golden chance for 3 points missed by Everton based on that half by Spurs.
  • Everton man sent off. Hee hee.
  • Kane. Can't stand him.