European Games are back again, from mid Feb

124»

Comments

• Didn’t watch the game last night.
    Saw the comments and the hype around Vinícius Júnior’s goal, esp Rio Ferdinand’s so thought better check this out.
    Gotta say I can’t really see what the fuss is about.
    Yes a good goal in a massive game.
    But no worldie imo anyway 🤷‍♂️
  • alderz said:

I just personally find the "Pep's a genius!" narrative really annoying, because he's being championed as this innovator with a crazy new system, but when you actually look at the average positions he's basically just playing four centre backs.

This needs a wider audience.
  • Very much the Emperor's new clothes.
  • Inter 2-0 up inside 11 mins "away" to AC Milan.
  • Rio is so annoying!
  • The Inter player dived and Rio thinks it's stonewall penalty.
  • edited May 2023

The Inter player dived and Rio thinks it's stonewall penalty.

Rio makes two short planks look like MENSA candidates
  • I'm gonna remind anyone of this who says VAR should be staffed by ex-players !!!
  • I don't mind ex-players, just not moron ex-players.
  • If Rio was ever put in charge of VAR he would always find in favour of Manchester United regardless of the circumstances as he has been trained well by SAF in that it has to be that way! So not much change to the way things go currently. :p
  • City take the lead against Real Madrid.
  • Why all the fuss over this game .The main event is tomorrow don't people know this =)
  • Real Madrid remind me of West Ham

The first 30 minutes were all City. Real Madrid have finally woken up.
  • 2-0 now, Definitely reminding me of us.
  • edited May 2023
    And City score a second.
  • Some half by city could have been 4 or 5
  • That was a bit special. Making Real Madrid look like Everton 😁
  • I know we all have our preferences as to where Rice goes (personally once hes gone, my level of affection for him will plummet anyway) but I'm hoping he DOESNT go to City. Firstly, I'd pretty much rather any team won nything rather than them. Secondly, whilst he'll obviously win things, he'll lose his influence and edge sitting on the bench most of the time watching Rodri play. Stones is played at RB and in MF dependant on whether City have possession or not (the most simplistic detailing). So its not as if that'll stop happening unless Guardiola changes formation (Rico Lewis was doing the same thing earlier in the season).

Whilst nothing will be ideal, I'd rather he went to Arsenal over City, Utd or Chelsea (I havent mentioned Liverpool as the other 3 listed seem to be more interested).