Newcastle vs West Ham (A) Saturday 4th Feb 17:30

123457ยป

Comments

• Aguerd actually reminds me of Rice. They have a very similar build and style. Obviously we can't do this atm but I wonder if would be able to do the DM role as he seems like he's very capable of breaking up play and running the ball up the pitch. He's done it a few times in the last few games.
  • Hamstew said:

Aguerd actually reminds me of Rice. They have a very similar build and style. Obviously we can't do this atm but I wonder if would be able to do the DM role as he seems like he's very capable of breaking up play and running the ball up the pitch. He's done it a few times in the last few games.

That's what I was thinking Ham
  • It just comes across that while you are positive all the time which is a wonderful thing, some of us are just saying things how we see it at that moment and might just enjoy the odd moan or two ๐Ÿ˜‰โ€ฆ

โ€œThe odd moan or twoโ€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • We will do well to hold on to Aguerd, hope his contract is a long one
  • In June 2022, Aguerd signed for West Ham United on a five-year contract
  • Two weeks ago none of the team was on form. Now we have four or five putting in top performances. Why is this? Discuss, because I haven't the foggiest ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Someone mentioned how biased Bankes was. He has been far worse in the past! This rates as an improvement by his previous standards... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  • Someone mentioned how biased Bankes was. He has been far worse in the past! This rates as an improvement by his previous standards... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

He went pretty unnoticed which says he in general had a good game ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป