Wolves (away) 3pm Saturday 14 January (not on TV)

Comments

• Was Cresswell dropped for the Leeds draw and Brentford win?

Brought back in and I'm reading he's at fault for the goal?

It was his attempt to cut out a cross that fell straight to the goal-scorer.
  • edited January 2023
    The time wasting has started already, 2 "injuries" since they scored.

Benrahma coming on, for Soucek.
  • Can’t blame them. They know we are no threat so they don’t need to do anything more now to win.
  • What's happened to last season's Jarrod Bowen? Can we have him back please?
  • edited January 2023
    Have we played badly,? not really, we have held limited them to few chances, have kept our shape and possession quite well, however, do we look like scoring?……..not in a month of Sunday’s
  • Looks like we will be joining Southampton the team we were promoted with to go back down with.
  • We’ve probably got to win 8 or 9 of our last 19 games to stay up. Based on what we’ve seen the first 19 games I’ve more chance of winning multiple lottery jackpots.
  • Aguerd in the book, and the Wolves player manages about 10 rolls and lots more time wasting.
  • still quite incredulous to see 150m spent go right down the drain
  • Traore coming on, could have a field day against Cresswell and Ogbonna.
  • Scamacca being readied.
  • edited January 2023

still quite incredulous to see 150m spent go right down the drain

It's remarkable really. Emerson can't dislodge Cresswell. Downes can't dislodge Soucek. Areola can't dislodge Fabianksi. £30m doing nothing in this squad. Scamacca can't get a consistent run, Paqueta is looking like an incredible waste of £50m.

The previous summer was ropey with Kral and Vlasic regularly overlooked, but incredibly this one is somehow worse.
  • They hit the bar. Disgusted at this performance
  • edited January 2023
    Wolves hit the post with Fabianski well beaten. The rebound also gets hit against the post but was flagged offside.

Scamacca on for Fornals.
  • Southampton ahead. We're only off the bottom on goal difference now. He's got to go if it stays like this, doesn't he?
  • Decent work by Scamacca to chase down a ball and win possession, but Benrahma's shot is weak and easily saved.
  • Southampton ahead. We're only off the bottom on goal difference now. He's got to go if it stays like this, doesn't he?

We are up to 18th though 😂🤣😂
  • 2023 looks like being just as poor as 2022

We are up to 18th though 😂🤣😂
    I stand corrected. Moyes in.
  • I hope if we go down we go down with Everton.
  • Who'll be on for Moyes?
    Commentator just mentioned that we've lost 19 out of 36 PL games in 2022. Moyes really has some explaining to do.
  • Bowen has a chance but his shot loops up off a block straight to their keeper.
  • actually if we go down i hope Everton and Leicester come down with us
  • At the moment I think it’s a case of when not if. We don’t look as if we’re anywhere near getting out of the mess. We are totally clueless in front of goal
  • Aguerd shepherds the fall out when he coulda played it, without realising it was off of Rice, so a Wolves corner, d'oh.
  • 6 mins added.
  • 6 hours could be added and I doubt we’d score.
  • Decent effort from Coufal (no, really) on the the volley, but into a mass of players. Rice then with a long range effort wide.
  • Rice in the book as he stops Traore who breaks forward after Antonio's poor touch.
  • We're a complete shambles of a team at the moment and I'm not sure how we're going to get ourselves out of this mess.