Rav's thread on annoying things

Comments

• Baked Beans! I hate em.

When the supermarkets ration them, like everything else it seems, can I have yours please? 🙏
  • I have a whole book of these, but to start with

People who take about 6 pieces of hand luggage on a plane and when you get to your seat with your 1 piece cannot find space in the overhead compartment....

Quinoa - What's the point

Guava - Devil's fruit

People who say they have friends of the LGBTQ+ community to only find out it's their neighbour's 4th cousin removed.

I have loads more!
  • edited December 2022

Baked Beans! I hate em.

O.o

Them's fighting words!
  • Every single website that makes you opt out of them harvesting your data to within an inch of it's life, and using something called legitimate interest? indicating there is an illegitimate interest also which I was opting into before that.

• edited December 2022
    IronHerb said:

Baked Beans! I hate em.

When the supermarkets ration them, like everything else it seems, can I have yours please? 🙏
    They are on special offer in my local supermarket.

A snip at E1.40 each...
  • What have I started 😂🤯
  • Every single website that makes you opt out of them harvesting your data to within an inch of it's life, and using something called legitimate interest? indicating there is an illegitimate interest also which I was opting into before that.

What about married websites? 🤔🤔🤔😂🤣😂
  • And another thing:

Cliff Richard.
  • When the self scan won’t accept your club card or is down and you have to do a normal shop 😫
  • Baked beans at £1.40 each? How much is a tin then?
  • Ravel49 said:

When the self scan won’t accept your club card or is down and you have to do a normal shop 😫

You had me at 'self scan'
  • I need to get in, out
    And not deal with people
    #thatswhatshesaid 😜
  • This thread is very annoying =)
  • I mean… 😤
  • Tea in the wrong mug on match days obvs.

• Pronouncing Messi as Lee-o- nel.
    When he was named after Lie-o-nel Richie.

• MrsGrey said:

IronHerb said:

Baked Beans! I hate em.

They are on special offer in my local supermarket.

A snip at E1.40 each...
    Per bean? 😱
  • Smart motorways, especially the m25, which is a circle
  • MrsGrey said:

Pronouncing Messi as Lee-o- nel.
    When he was named after Lie-o-nel Richie.

Apparently not.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/09/Lionel_Andrés_Messi_-_Name.ogg
  • Slacker said:

And another thing:

Cliff Richard.

I sometimes imagine torturing my enemy with non-stop Cliff Richard songs, until they beg for mercy. Incidentally, a Cliff song is one of six or seven English language songs all the bands play over here. A free stay in our Guesthouse for anyone who guesses it =)
  • Slacker said:

And another thing:

Cliff Richard.

I sometimes imagine torturing my enemy with non-stop Cliff Richard songs, until they beg for mercy. Incidentally, a Cliff song is one of six or seven English language songs all the bands play over here. A free stay in our Guesthouse for anyone who guesses it =)
    It's gotta be Summer Holiday =)
  • Has to be Living Doll.
  • Devil Woman?
  • Slacker said:

And another thing:

Cliff Richard.

Kuching, flights included? =)
  • Where’s your guesthouse?😉
  • So far, none of them. Though I would refuse to sing any of them 😒 Slacker, it's at the back of my place in Sarawak. There, that's confused you again...look up Google maps R&R Haven Guesthouse. Booking.com has the location right, airbnb has no idea where we are. Btw, good try, Bubbles 😉
  • Bachelor Boy?
  • Living Doll ??!! BTW What's your verdict on Durian's !!??? Stinky but quite yummy IMO!!
  • Onto annoying things ; my worst at the moment
    LOAD SHEDDING ( Makes me fume )
  • edited December 2022

Baked Beans! I hate em.

Now that’s fighting talk, on a couple of slices of hot toast , with Shepard’s pie and of course no full English would be complete without them.

That is a hill I am prepared to die on.

Surprised no one has added inane chants of USA! USA USA ad nausea