Other games in the Prem 1 Oct weekend

And it's live. :p

Come on Arsenal.

Comments

• Spurs behind .....Oh dear what a shame =)
  • 1-1, poor defending gives away a penalty after they'd defended the original break.
  • Arsenal back in front
  • Was it a red card?
  • edited October 1
    And Spurs down to 10 men, Emerson Royal straight red.

Anthony Taylor probably heard that Emerson was playing for West Ham now and for a moment, in his eagerness to send a West Ham player off, forgot who was actually playing.
  • edited October 1
    arsenal score again.
    Lol
  • Was it a red card?

Initially I didn't notice, but it looked like studs straight down onto the ankle, a very nasty if somewhat innoculous looking (at a casual glance) challenge.
  • Spurs bring on 4 subs. I'm really, really not a fan of the current substitution rules.
  • Because you don’t like it or we don’t use it?
  • Because you don’t like it or we don’t use it?

I don't like the fact that teams can change half their outfield players, it just adds to the advantages the strong squads already have.
  • Crumbs. Brighton 1 up at Anfield.
  • MrsGrey said:

Crumbs. Brighton 1 up at Anfield.

Shame 😂🤣😂
  • Yikes, now Palace score against Chelsea.

And Fulham have a player sent off.

The PL is back with a bang.
  • Chelsea also behind
  • 0-2 Brighton now 😊😊😊
  • edited October 1
    Liverpool score but it's ruled offside, a very tight one so VAR checking.

Unfortunately it's onside, 1-2.
  • Can’t all have been down to Potter then.
  • Could be a long afternoon for Fulham, a man sent off in the 8th minute, currently 2-0 down.
  • edited October 1
    Chelsea get a typical "Sky 6" decision by all accounts, Thiago Silva deliberately handles when last man and only gets a yellow.

Chelsea then score a couple of minutes later.
  • Could be a long afternoon for Fulham, a man sent off in the 8th minute, currently 2-0 down.

3-0 down at half time, with 2 players, including Mitrovic, having to go off injured. Diop has just come on for the second injury, but we can't be blaming him for the mess Fulham are in this afternoon.
  • Liverpool equalise 2-2.
  • Leading now.
  • edited October 1
    Big mistake by the Brighton keeper allows the ball to hit a defender for an own goal.
  • Can’t all have been down to Potter then.

I think two weeks over international break probably means not a lot has changed yet, tbh.
  • Brighton get a third, 3-3
  • 2 more points dropped by Liverpool, even better that they were winning after being 2-0 down and couldn't hold on to get all 3 points 😊.

Sad that I am so happy about Liverpool's form atm, but West Ham aren't giving me much to smile about just now.
  • Palace will be fuming, after the lack of a red card for Thiago Silva and his involvement in Chelsea's first goal, they concede a 90th minute goal to Conor Gallagher, who played for them last season on loan.