That was the chance, wasn't it.
  • Eghhh

Emerson nanda Pacqueta getting in each others way

Need training together
  • The Lyon boys muddle up
  • This ref is atrocious
  • Eghhh

Emerson nanda Pacqueta getting in each others way

Of all of the players, you wouldn't have thought that there would be a communication problem between those two.
  • EGHHHHHH

Again

How didnt we score there....
  • HOW DID WE NOT SCORE OH MY
  • Well, again, it was a much better second half performance, and we could even have won it in the end.

Looks like we might finally be waking up this season.
  • Decent result hopefully it shows signs of a good season ahead. 🤞
  • Much improved performance, looks like we’ve finally arrived. Probably deserved to shade the game but point is a reasonable result.
  • Better second half again but something that was a problem for us last season too was the slow starts to the game.
  • Gotta say, thought Bowen and Soucek looked much more like their old selves in that 2nd half

Respect the point.... does feel like 2 dropped after those two end chances

But much much much better
  • I just love these match threads.😂
    Really good game, if only ……
  • Will take that
  • After being pointless the first 3 games I'd gladly have taken a point here tbh. Poor first half, much improved after the break and could easily have snatched all 3 points at the death.

Ogbonna doesn't look ready for the PL just yet imo, was out-muscled by Son of all people. Could be down to bare bones at the back for Chelsea as Cresswell went off and Zouma didn't look 100% either.
  • Should have won this game. Had the better chances in the second half. I wonder why Moyes brought on Emerson instead of Cornet.
  • The Ogbonna for Cresswell sub was surreal. Still not sure what the plan was there.
  • After being pointless the first 3 games I'd gladly have taken a point here tbh. Poor first half, much improved after the break and could easily have snatched all 3 points at the death.

Ogbonna doesn't look ready for the PL just yet imo, was out-muscled by Son of all people. Could be down to bare bones at the back for Chelsea as Cresswell went off and Zouma didn't look 100% either.

Cresswell was feeling his groin after the Villa game according to Moyes, so it's not a surprise that he went off. And just as we've let Longelo go on loan, too.

Back to one fit left back again 😄
  • Conte saying VAR isn't used properly.

Presumably because they didn't sign up to the 'Spurs get all tricky decisions awarded in their favour' clause.
  • did not lose to spuds and them not getting a pen, happy happy joy joy ish
  • and Conte moaning about VAR, huge grins
  • So much better after we scored.
    Great goal too.
    Bring on Chelsea.
  • The Ogbonna for Cresswell sub was surreal. Still not sure what the plan was there.

I assumed Kehrer to LB & Ogbonna & Zouma CB. In the end Oggy went to LB & then we switched to the back five.
  • How on earth was that not a foul throw by Coufal?
  • MOTD two ex spuds players saying VAR was correct, ok Conte full rant mode over to you :)
  • my view , we are getting there, looking forwards to the season
  • There was a moment, I think at the end of the first half, when Rice lost the ball and there was a counter. Cresswell looked so painfully slow as he struggled to get back into position. Luckily Rice was able to recover. There was another moment in the second half where he struggled as well. He’s really exposed on the counter now.

Otherwise thought he had a decent game and so did the whole team. Bowen was poor in the first half and a few attacks broke down because of him but he improved in the second.

Benrahma was pretty good in the central role, I thought.