Other matches 13th - 15th August

Comments

• Both managers sent off love it
  • Tuchel and Conte sent off after the game.
  • How angry will Chelsea be player gets dragged down by hair, ignored and then Kane scores

Shocking decision given VAR looked at it.
    Two weeks in and I've already had enough of this season. How can VAR look at that and not give it as a foul? They penalised Antonio for a collision to disallow ours but overlooked that assault?

It's either incompetence or corruption, and I honestly can't decide which.
  • How angry will Chelsea be player gets dragged down by hair, ignored and then Kane scores

Advice to Cucurella - get yer 'air cut, you 'orrible little 'erbert!! =)

Shocking decision given VAR looked at it.
    Two weeks in and I've already had enough of this season. How can VAR look at that and not give it as a foul? They penalised Antonio for a collision to disallow ours but overlooked that assault?

It's either incompetence or corruption, and I honestly can't decide which.
    In all honesty, the first Spurs goal shouldn't have stood either; one of their players (Richarlison?) was stood in an offside position and the ball missed him by millimetres, how wasn't he "active" from the keeper's line of sight?
  • Richarlson was behind two Spurs players, if he hadn't been there Mendy would still have been unsighted anyway which was why the goal stood

That was possibly the most entertaining game we will see this season, especially the handbags. Watching the Spurs and Chelski fans down the local was fantastic.

Unfair on Conte to get a red cos he tried to shake hands with Tuchel and Tuchel threw a hissy fit
  • Antonio Conte was blameless in the incident……not as he always is. Did anyone see the incident where Cucurella had his hair pulled so much for VAR helping the referee to make the right call. ☹️
  • Bit of mayhem in Earl's Court Station an hour ago as I was coming through. Spurs and Chelsea fans delayed my train 😡
  • Always a pub near by Mrs grey =)
  • steve said:

Always a pub near by Mrs grey =)

😂
  • Richarlson was behind two Spurs players, if he hadn't been there Mendy would still have been unsighted anyway which was why the goal stood

So he was offside then. He also moved towards the line of the ball.

• Can anyone hear that famous Anfield atmosphere? No, though not.
  • Palace score
  • It's gone even quieter.
  • Just heard Hamstew sigh
  • Lukerz said:

Just heard Hamstew sigh

And Baz cry?
  • Nunez sent off for a headbutt

Chortle
  • No so good for my FF, but I'm chortling too
  • Palace are quite unlikeable though.
  • Oh my word.
  • MrsGrey said:

Palace are quite unlikeable though.

Whereas Liverpool don't annoy anyone? 🤔🤔🤔😂🤣😂
  • Not at all. I was clarifying that although I was laughing at Liverpool, I m not keen on palace either. Would like them both to lose.
  • MrsGrey said:

Would like them both to lose.

Sooooo many matches each season have me wishing for that 😂🤣😂
  • edited August 2022
    As much as I dislike Palace i do love watching Klopp seethe

And Zaha miss a sitter! Brilliant
  • Zaha really shoulda scored there.
  • As much as I dislike Palace i do love watching Klopp seethe

Definitely, Klopp really makes me dislike Liverpool even more.
  • edited August 2022
    Yay, 2 more dropped points by Liverpool 😊 (1-1 FT)
  • So still the three teams at the bottom have all been managed by Moyes
  • It's early, but Liverpool already 4 points off City without having hard games

Dunno what Nunes was thinking...but Diaz saved Liverpool today