Other matches Sat 30th - Mon 2nd

13»

Comments

• Chelsea were poor, far behind City and Liverpool at present.
  • Bazshuayi said:

The desperation of long term top flight privilege on the Everton crowd faces allied to the over the top celebrations (and that stupid song) makes me loathe Everton all the more! I'd love to see their crying faces after relegation! C'mon Burnley and Leeds (they can tumble next season)

Less plastics at Everton than Liverpool though.
  • Chelsea were poor, far behind City and Liverpool at present.

Still think Chelsea lack a CF which is ironic as they look even worse with a £95mil Lukaku in the first XI

They are an odd one, Lukaku, Werner, Torres, Higuain, Falcao, Morata, Pato etc. So many striker that just haven't done anything while they are there

Diego Costa probably the only good CF they've had since Drogba (although I like the look of Havertz, but don't think he's an out and out striker)

But yes, they are behind City/Liverpool, even moreso as they are losing rudiger, their best CB, for a free this summer

They can count themselves a bit lucky the chasing pack for the top 4 have been horribly inconsistent
  • IronHerb said:

Bazshuayi said:

The desperation of long term top flight privilege on the Everton crowd faces allied to the over the top celebrations (and that stupid song) makes me loathe Everton all the more! I'd love to see their crying faces after relegation! C'mon Burnley and Leeds (they can tumble next season)

Less plastics at Everton than Liverpool though.

• Utd already in front.
  • There should be a good match in the Championship tomorrow evening when Bournemouth play Forest. A win or draw sees Bournemouth promoted but a Forest victory makes the final day interesting with them becoming favourites to go up on goal difference if both win. Forest are looking very good lately.
  • city game came to life somewhat
  • I'm relishing Man City having to play extra time :) Maybe some extra tireness and some disappointment may lead to an off color league performance. Just sayin' ;)
  • I walked past a bar ( I'm in Athens at the mo) and saw they were up on aggregate. I went round the corner and bought my chocolate ice cream and set off back to my hotel... As I walked part the same bar it erupted ... Yikes 😬
  • enjoy your ice cream
  • city falling apart
  • City collapse again in the champions league

Pep just isn't going to win it with this team
  • City’s game management has been very poor.
  • edited May 2022
    £100M not well spent on Grealish, should have put this to bed
  • O.o

By the time I connected to the hotel WiFi..

Scenes
  • Despite it giving me pleasure, he didn't really miss. Great clearance and GKeepers toes stopped both
  • city appear to have bottled it home and away, defending not up to it
  • I admit to being shocked by my levels of spite and joy @ City being 2 goals up on agg going into the 90th minute then things taking a little turn for the worse ;)
  • Not a bad curtain raiser for the main event….
  • How on earth has that happened? At least when we have our mishaps, we don't lose the match.
  • Roll up, roll up! Selling Man City tears! No need to push n shove sir, there's plenty to go around B)
  • Careful Baz, they could be ours tomorrow.
  • Bazshuayi said:

I admit to being shocked by my levels of spite and joy @ City being 2 goals up on agg going into the 90th minute then things taking a little turn for the worse ;)

So hoping RM thrash Liverpool in the final.
  • Bazshuayi said:

Roll up, roll up! Selling Man City tears! No need to push n shove sir, there's plenty to go around B)

Can’t be that many, they’ve only got about 6 fans
  • So the two most successful teams in european cup history get to the final I would rather someone else had won it but i expect UEFA are happy they like the big teams to do well
  • Bazshuayi said:

I admit to being shocked by my levels of spite and joy @ City being 2 goals up on agg going into the 90th minute then things taking a little turn for the worse ;)

So hoping RM thrash Liverpool in the final.
    Liverpool are far more clinical than City or Chelsea

They are going to batter madrid
  • Careful Baz, they could be ours tomorrow.

I'm totally prepared for that. Alongside many others here I have had decades of experience dealing with disappointment and consigning it.

If we go out today I will of course be disappointed but I will get over it quickly because of that experience.

One of the chief factors will be to put things into perspective. It'll hurt but if someone told me last season we'd get to the semi and knock out Lyon and Seville (and how) I'd have to say that I would grab it and settle for such experiences
  • alderz said:

Bazshuayi said:

Roll up, roll up! Selling Man City tears! No need to push n shove sir, there's plenty to go around B)

Can’t be that many, they’ve only got about 6 fans
    Someones out of touch.