Other matches Sat 30th - Mon 2nd

Some big matches going on this weekend, Burnley have a must take opportunity as they play Watford whilst their fellow relegation fighters are against Chelsea (Everton) and Man City (Leeds).

Arsenal will really need take the points from us to try and keep ahead of Spurs for the last Champions league spot but we will be just as up for the three points to place pressure on United for the last Europa slot.

The two involved for the title look to have routine fixtures with Liverpool at Newcastle and City at Leeds, yet we know that nothing is routine at this time of the season.

Comments

• Meslier have the game of your life!

To a lesser extent... Chelsea give Everton a good spanking whilst Burnley beat Watford
  • Just heard Watford 10 defeats in a row... Now thats consistency!
  • They’re in front though
  • Contact outside the box so ref reverses initial decision to award a pen. Hmm.
  • MrsGrey said:

Contact outside the box so ref reverses initial decision to award a pen. Hmm.

But... Dawson 🤔
  • Wolves losing does our chances of finishing 7th the world of good, especially with their other games coming up.
  • MrsGrey said:

Contact outside the box so ref reverses initial decision to award a pen. Hmm.

But... Dawson 🤔
    I was pointing that out to the ref.
  • I'm sure I heard on TV that if the foul continues into the box a penalty can be awarded.
  • Wolves are now 2 down. That helps.
  • I can only see Wolves taking 3 points between now & the end of the season. That puts them level with us but an inferior GD. I imagine a win v Norwich will do the job for us.
  • Burnley have equalised.
  • Why wait? Tomorrow will do nicely.
  • Burnley now leading so 5 points above Everton
  • edited April 30
    Everton in real real trouble now
  • That’s a disastrous goal for Everton
  • Lukerz said:

That’s a disastrous goal for Everton

What a shame
  • Lukerz said:

That’s a disastrous goal for Everton

Didn't do a lot for my FF either!! 8 points down the drain.
  • Will actuallly be supporting Chelsea tomorrow 😱😱😱, would love to see Everton go down, and it's a real possibility now with Burnley snatching a win this afternoon.

As I said on another thread, Leeds might get dragged into it though, currently losing to City, they've got Arsenal and Chelsea in their next two matches and Burnley are above them in the table now.
  • Is Jesse Marsch trying to look like Daniel Craig.
  • MrsGrey said:

Is Jesse Marsch trying to look like Daniel Craig.

I'm gonna say yes
  • Leeds could be doomed unless Everton bottle it
  • GNev... Has the ref got a whistle?
  • MrsGrey said:

I'm gonna say yes
    Meanwhile Pep's got his big coat on.
  • MrsGrey said:

GNev... Has the ref got a whistle?

Ooh, that was a really nasty collision. Ref has been letting players fly into tackles.
  • Dallas out for the season in the process of making his 5th foul in one half. Why was he not booked after 3 or 4 for persistent fouling? If he was, he doesn’t make that 5th one.
  • Refs having a shocker
  • MrsGrey said:

I'm gonna say yes
    Fake! His hair isn't wet.
  • Ref having no control has led to an injury

All for letting the game go on by dallas has been flying in and now has hurt himself, easily could've hurt Grealish
  • edited April 30
    Preston, eagle eyes 🤣
  • Also his face is so big, his whole torso is in the shade hahaha