Other matches Sat 30th - Mon 2nd

Comments

• Can't remember if I said that I was an extra in a Daniel Craig movie....

I saw him in full sunlight 😂
  • What film Mrs Grey?
  • Ref having no control has led to an injury

All for letting the game go on by dallas has been flying in and now has hurt himself, easily could've hurt Grealish

Surely Dallas having no control led to the injury.
    Leeds have, at this point, equalled the Premier League record of 94 yellows in a season. I think their manager has just broken it himself. You reap what you sow.
  • It looks like a 007 on the left arm of his jacket.
  • What film Mrs Grey?

Not released yet. Knives Out 2. Some of the filming was done here last summer.
  • IronHerb said:

Ref having no control has led to an injury

All for letting the game go on by dallas has been flying in and now has hurt himself, easily could've hurt Grealish

Surely Dallas having no control led to the injury.
    Leeds have, at this point, equalled the Premier League record of 94 yellows in a season. I think their manager has just broken it himself. You reap what you sow.
    Up to a point I agree.

But imagine if Dallas was ok and it was Grealish's leg that was broken...
  • Still down to the player imo.
  • Fair enough.

I can imagine some saying that if Grealish had been injured, it was in part on the ref who helped create the circs where Leeds player felt it ok to go in do be strongly. ( Was a candidate for a yellow, earlier, which if given would have affected the behaviour,).
  • Villa the only home winner today, all the rest were away wins.
  • As if it wasn't enough to have to watch and listen to that clown Micah Richards on MOTD, he's now on Sky. Worst pundit on TV (probably).
  • What do you mean 'he's now on SKY'? He's been on SKY for ages. 🤔
  • Right, so if we see a lady, swooning in the direction of Daniel Craig, we can take it as read, that it is you hahaha
  • As if it wasn't enough to have to watch and listen to that clown Micah Richards on MOTD, he's now on Sky. Worst pundit on TV (probably).

I really like Micah Richards, personally. I think that 90% of pundits are rubbish, but at least he isn’t a robot like some of the others.
  • The pundits are just chosen for what they can clip for YouTube and the social media now. Richards with his energy, Keane for his grumpiness, Souness for his bitterness and Neville’s rants. Most of them never have any really useful analysis.
  • IronHerb said:

What do you mean 'he's now on SKY'? He's been on SKY for ages. 🤔

Herb, I don't usually watch any Sky (anti-Murdoch) but just happened upon it today and saw MR on it for the first time.
  • edited May 2022
    IronHerb said:

Still down to the player imo.

Herb, in your opinion, after how many fouls should someone be booked for persistent fouling?
    And if a ref never books someone for persistent fouling, do you think it will get worse or not matter?
  • IronHerb said:

Still down to the player imo.

Herb, in your opinion, after how many fouls should someone be booked for persistent fouling?
    And if a ref never books someone for persistent fouling, do you think it will get worse or not matter?
    Maybe four or five if they are 'just' fouls. One if it is a bad foul.

To your second point. Let the ref book everyone on their first foul and then there won't be anymore fouls in the game.
  • IronHerb said:

What do you mean 'he's now on SKY'? He's been on SKY for ages. 🤔

Herb, I don't usually watch any Sky (anti-Murdoch) but just happened upon it today and saw MR on it for the first time.

Murdoch doesn't have any connection with SKY anymore. Sold out in 2018.
  • Thought I’d watch a bit of the Celtic v Rangers game to check out what we could potentially face in Seville. Celtic in front as Rangers defence carved apart.
  • Rangers in Europe are a very different animal
  • I wish referees would penalise players who fall down then grab the ball. It's deliberate hand ball to stop the game, same as a deliberate foul to stop a counterattacking run earns s yellow card.
  • Everton lead
  • Spuds winning :(
  • 7 minutes injury time. That's what you get for time wasting.
  • Spuds win, Everton win. This afternoon isn’t going well. :p
  • Spuds win, Everton win. This afternoon isn’t going well. :p

West Ham Win should fix that =)
  • Everton beating Chelsea ok
    Pickford saving with his face priceless
  • The desperation of long term top flight privilege on the Everton crowd faces allied to the over the top celebrations (and that stupid song) makes me loathe Everton all the more! I'd love to see their crying faces after relegation! C'mon Burnley and Leeds (they can tumble next season)
  • The one time I actually want Chelsea to win!

#rant nearly over
  • With Leicester still within range I wanted Spurs to win. It felt wrong but I am enjoying European football this season and I want it again next year.