West Ham vs Lyon (H) Thusday 20:00 KO

Comments

• Also, where is VAR? The sooner we get rid of that pointless system the better. It’s had no positive impact on football.
  • Seeing it at half time, I don’t understand why Zouma is jogging. If he combs back then I don’t think Cresswell gets sent off.
  • edited April 2022
    Clear foul, should have been yellow and free kick.

Ref is poor but Cresswell was poor also, all he needed do was run inside Dembele as his first touch was heavy and took it wide.

Ref has been very poor throughout the match so far and Lyon are playing him for all they can get.
  • Hated the wink. I wish I could swear.
  • It’s going to good going through by beating them in front of their own fans
  • Cresswell keeps his hands to himself he will still be on the pitch
  • Yes it’s poor from Cresswell 100%.

But still doesn’t) justify a red because he has made a poor decision.

Let’s play them at their own game second half.
  • Sadly 0-0 and Rice avoiding a yellow may be a good result now.
  • Lyon realised early on that they could control the ref. Carried that on all half and got Cresswell sent off.

Will need Benrahma's pace on the counter in the second half so I say Johnson for Fornals.
  • If one of our players got somebody sent off like that and then winked, I'd be disgusted and embarrassed.

Glad I support West Ham and not Lyon.
  • Lukerz said:

Let’s play them at their own game second half.

I don’t think I’ve ever disagreed so hard. I never want to support a team that behaves like that.
  • The ref will be aware of the winking. I think he’ll even it up second half. We need to stay in the game until that point.
  • Never a red card. Ref is a muppet.
    Now Moyes has to earn his corn. Do we play 3-4-2 or 4-4-1? Who play LB? A substitutions or move Fornals there? Who be football manager?
  • alderz said:

Outside of the red, I think they’ve had plenty of control of the ball but we’re dangerous on the break. Benrahma has had plenty of chances to open them up and failed to do so, and I’m sure he’ll be off at halftime for Johnson. Two banks of four, play for set pieces

Are you having a word in Moyes' ear?
  • yoyo said:

alderz said:

Outside of the red, I think they’ve had plenty of control of the ball but we’re dangerous on the break. Benrahma has had plenty of chances to open them up and failed to do so, and I’m sure he’ll be off at halftime for Johnson. Two banks of four, play for set pieces

Are you having a word in Moyes' ear?
    Tbf it’s the only decision, Johnson is a good defensive fullback. Set pieces are our best chance of scoring.
  • Benrahma hooked. How surprising.

Can't see us doing anything in the final third now.
  • edited April 2022
    Johnson for Benny .think i would take Bowen off,At lest Benny was getting the ball

Didn't do much with him on.

He wasted the ball every time it went to him.
  • edited April 2022
    I feel so deflated. I can take losing but that was just cheating. Anyway, 1-0 will do nicely

He wasted the ball every time it went to him.
    He comfortably did more than Fornals.
  • I like Fornals
  • I like Fornals.

But he's done nothing in the game.
  • Think he has done okay
  • GET IN THERE YOU POTATO FIELD BEAUTY
  • GET IN!!!!
  • edited April 2022
    get in!!!!
  • Bowwwwwwen